God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

David nodded and went to get Daisy and they both reenterd the room and David sat down and Daisy went over to Lizzy and sat down beside her "Liz...I know you hate me but...I just want you to know that I don't blame you for anything and I hope that maybe...just maybe..we can go through all of this together..I honestly don't blame you for anything and I hope you stay in Hazzard when you get out of the hospital.. I'll help you as much as I can with the baby."

"I...I..." Lizzy looks at David and finds a bit of courage. "I'm so sorry Daisy. I don't hate you...How could you not hate me?" Lizzy asks.

"I...I..." Lizzy looks at David and finds a bit of courage. "I'm so sorry Daisy. I don't hate you...How could you not hate me?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "Because your my best friend, my first best friend, I knew none of this was your fault, and I know that if you get released and stick around Hazzard.. we can help each other." she was hiding the part about Jake..she was afraid to tell Lizzy about what was happening but she could tell Lizzy knew she was hiding something.

Daisy said "Because your my best friend, my first best friend, I knew none of this was your fault, and I know that if you get released and stick around Hazzard.. we can help each other." she was hiding the part about Jake..she was afraid to tell Lizzy about what was happening but she could tell Lizzy knew she was hiding something.

"Daisy I swore I would protect you but...I failed. How do you not blame me?" Lizzy asks.

"Daisy I swore I would protect you but...I failed. How do you not blame me?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "You didn't fail, I know you tried, things just didn't work the way we both planned them..sometimes that happens..but look were both alive...and I know that we can help each other through all of this..thats the reason I don't blame you for anything."

"Well that's good isn't it?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "I hope so..but sometimes it could mean hes waiting to get me alone, and everyones promised not to give him the chance..god I was stupid for ever falling into a relashionship with him..the night I told Enos..I saw anger in his eyes..and pain...two things I've never seen before with Enos."

Daisy said "I hope so..but sometimes it could mean hes waiting to get me alone, and everyones promised not to give him the chance..god I was stupid for ever falling into a relashionship with him..the night I told Enos..I saw anger in his eyes..and pain...two things I've never seen before with Enos."

"Sweetie I'm sure he wasn't mad at you." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighed "She's awake, we talked things through, but...I'm scared to leave my best friend...and I'm scared to go home..I have no idea if Jake could be hiding out at the farm or some where else. He knows Hazzard as well as Atlanta..he was a moonshiner."

"Then you'll come with me." Tom says. "To Chickasaw. I've dealt with too many moonshiners to count. I can protect you there."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.