Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy laughed

Angel Says "Mom says that I was out somewhere with her and one year old and blurted ******* to somebody in the bank and well Momma couldn't stop laughing now."

David Says "What a gutter mouth you had at one year old now Angel geez, now I'm worried what our twins will blurt out now."

Angel Says "Mom also said I was the same age and in the post office and said jackass to somebody she was a little embrassed but couldn't stop laughing only on both occasions it Hughie Hogg now Honey."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "Mom says that I was out somewhere with her and one year old and blurted ******* to somebody in the bank and well Momma couldn't stop laughing now."

David Says "What a gutter mouth you had at one year old now Angel geez, now I'm worried what our twins will blurt out now."

Angel Says "Mom also said I was the same age and in the post office and said jackass to somebody she was a little embrassed but couldn't stop laughing only on both occasions it Hughie Hogg now Honey."

Daisy said "Lydia called his dad somethin last night that i aint repeatin, but bad cop Enos came out of hidin"

Daisy said "Lydia called his dad somethin last night that i aint repeatin, but bad cop Enos came out of hidin"

Angel Says "You know I think our kids our learning rapidly maybe we should teach them a foreign language right now Aunt Daisy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.