Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy nodded "Okay"

Emily walked out in the hall and looked around wondering where to go. Then she saw a man who looked a little like Daisy step out of a room. "Uh Hi...I was wondering if you could tell me where I could find Molly...Duke." Emily says.

"You must be Emily. I'm Luke Duke, Daisy's cousin. It's Crenshaw actually. She's my...wife's goddaughter. She's right in there." Luke says looking at the door behind him.

Emily walked out in the hall and looked around wondering where to go. Then she saw a man who looked a little like Daisy step out of a room. "Uh Hi...I was wondering if you could tell me where I could find Molly...Duke." Emily says.

"You must be Emily. I'm Luke Duke, Daisy's cousin. It's Crenshaw actually. She's my...wife's goddaughter. She's right in there." Luke says looking at the door behind him.

Emily nodds "Thank you", and goes in Molly's room and sits down and Daisy comes out of Clays room and leans against the wall and saw Luke come over to her and she just sighes.

Emily nodds "Thank you", and goes in Molly's room and sits down and Daisy comes out of Clays room and leans against the wall and saw Luke come over to her and she just sighes.

Lizzy walked in and spotted Emily. "Get out." Lizzy growls.

"What?" Emily asks.

"You heard me. I don't give a damn what you did. You saved her life and for that I'm thankful but I don't you any where near her." Lizzy says.

Lizzy walked in and spotted Emily. "Get out." Lizzy growls.

"What?" Emily asks.

"You heard me. I don't give a damn what you did. You saved her life and for that I'm thankful but I don't you any where near her." Lizzy says.

Emily nodds "As you wish Lizzy" and walkes out of the room and the hospital and Daisy comes in Mollys room and just sits down.

Emily nodds "As you wish Lizzy" and walkes out of the room and the hospital and Daisy comes in Mollys room and just sits down.

"I know you're upset and you probably have every right to be but...part of me just thinks that maybe she could have done something more and that she's part of the reason my little girl almost died." Lizzy says.

"I know you're upset and you probably have every right to be but...part of me just thinks that maybe she could have done something more and that she's part of the reason my little girl almost died." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "No I'm not upset at you Lizzy, you had a right to say all that to Emily...I trust Jimmy but I can't trust Emily."

Daisy said "No I'm not upset at you Lizzy, you had a right to say all that to Emily...I trust Jimmy but I can't trust Emily."

"I'm not saying you shouldn't I'm just saying well think about it...Clay and Angel can brush it off and say you know that it doesn't affect them but...Molly is only five. This could traumatize her into never wanting to leave my side. I'm scared Daisy and that isn't a comfortable feeling." Lizzy says.

"I'm not saying you shouldn't I'm just saying well think about it...Clay and Angel can brush it off and say you know that it doesn't affect them but...Molly is only five. This could traumatize her into never wanting to leave my side. I'm scared Daisy and that isn't a comfortable feeling." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "I know and Molly is my neice and you don't think I'm scared for her? I am...and right now I can't trust Emily either..I feel like shes putting on an act."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.