Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy nodded "You hurt more than one person...the other was me...but...your last letter made me realize that you cared and you really were sorry...you know I never loved you but I love Clay and your his father..its only fair and once Clay gets better I'm going to ask him if he wants to visit you too."

"Thank you for that. I do realize I hurt you. I never meant to. Just like I never meant to kill Cindy. I never realized that some one could die from the mixture. I am really sorry for that." Jimmy says hanging his head.

"Thank you for that. I do realize I hurt you. I never meant to. Just like I never meant to kill Cindy. I never realized that some one could die from the mixture. I am really sorry for that." Jimmy says hanging his head.

Daisy wished she could hug Jimmy but says "We've forgiven you Jimmy...thank you for showing us your not a monster..." she took a glance at the picture of her self and holding the infant Clay that was above Jimmys bunk and sighed and said "I'm going home for awhile..I'll visit when I can".

Daisy wished she could hug Jimmy but says "We've forgiven you Jimmy...thank you for showing us your not a monster..." she took a glance at the picture of her self and holding the infant Clay that was above Jimmys bunk and sighed and said "I'm going home for awhile..I'll visit when I can".

"Thank, I appreciate that." Jimmy says watching her leave then turning back to the pictures. His eyes caught the one Lizzy had sent him of Angel laughing with two of her friends. "One day my little girl. One day you'll realize I'm not that evil anymore. And that I still love you."

Meanwhile Lizzy was still watching over Molly who seemed to be throwing a fit as she slept. She wanted nothing more than to climb up on the bed and take hold of her daughter but the doctors weren't allowing her to. Instead she waited and soon enough the door opened.

"Thank, I appreciate that." Jimmy says watching her leave then turning back to the pictures. His eyes caught the one Lizzy had sent him of Angel laughing with two of her friends. "One day my little girl. One day you'll realize I'm not that evil anymore. And that I still love you."

Meanwhile Lizzy was still watching over Molly who seemed to be throwing a fit as she slept. She wanted nothing more than to climb up on the bed and take hold of her daughter but the doctors weren't allowing her to. Instead she waited and soon enough the door opened.

Julie watched as David walked in with Nathaniel and the twins and she Says "Angel you miss your husband and kids so I will let you be with them especially Nathaniel." Nathaniel looked and Says "Grandma by, and Hi Mom why did he take you from me now ."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie watched as David walked in with Nathaniel and the twins and she Says "Angel you miss your husband and kids so I will let you be with them especially Nathaniel." Nathaniel looked and Says "Grandma by, and Hi Mom why did he take you from me now ."

Matt was in Richmond and getting all the necessary stuff done such as qualifing and kept thinking oh back home they would call this speeding and the rules and everything else and what the colors of the flags had meant as well and not to rearend the pace car as well. He laughed when somebody says it happens more time than you think and now we just fine the driver for it so don't you dare do it now.

Angel looked at Nathaniel and Says "I a little awake to have come over toward and you, your sister and your daddy is all I was think of and how to get out of there as well. So anything looks bad towards your sister you protect them like your Uncle Clay did for me and Aunt Molly now buddy."

Angel looked at Nathaniel and Says "I a little awake to have come over toward and you, your sister and your daddy is all I was think of and how to get out of there as well. So anything looks bad towards your sister you protect them like your Uncle Clay did for me and Aunt Molly now buddy."

Nathaniel nods taking the words to heart. "Mommy, how can she be my aunt if she's the same age as me?" He asks.

Nathaniel nods taking the words to heart. "Mommy, how can she be my aunt if she's the same age as me?" He asks.

Angel looks and Says "Nathaniel techincally she's older than you and stranger things have happened look at you and Christopher he's your Uncle and he's the same day as you as well. There's set age for Aunt and Uncle's and your Grandfather won't do what our my Grandfather did to me as well and David I Love you so much as well."

Angel looks and Says "Nathaniel techincally she's older than you and stranger things have happened look at you and Christopher he's your Uncle and he's the same day as you as well. There's set age for Aunt and Uncle's and your Grandfather won't do what our my Grandfather did to me as well and David I Love you so much as well."

Daisy comes back a little while later and sits in the waiting room and sighes and just sits down.

Daisy comes back a little while later and sits in the waiting room and sighes and just sits down.

A Docter came out and Says "Mrs. Knight I think Angel will be fine but X-rays do find Angel has a broken arm and well we can cast that right now as well but otherwise she is okay as well.

A Docter came out and Says "Mrs. Knight I think Angel will be fine but X-rays do find Angel has a broken arm and well we can cast that right now as well but otherwise she is okay as well.

Daisy said "Its good that shes okay" she was worried most about Clay and Molly too.

Daisy said "Its good that shes okay" she was worried most about Clay and Molly too.

Mrs. Emily Dasani comes out and Says "Mrs. Knight and Mrs. Strait would you mind if I visited with my Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren Jake took me up to that house in Flip-Top Mountain and did the samething he did to my Grandchildren for a all week he kept giving me eight hour sedatives and kept me cuffed in place he's done that before I know the feeling he actually told my family and friends I was out of town. He told me did that because I back-up talked me as well. At night he would come in and beat me when I awake and couldn't even get away you don't even know what I went through he brought me up there and did that to do because I threaten to go to the Cops with how he used to beat me and made sure I stayed away for a week as well."

Julie Says "Sure I don't mind that's so cruel so you was scared stiff of your husband do you think he is capable of causing a broken wrist because they are casting Angel's wrist right now as well Mrs. Dasani."

Mrs. Emily Dasani comes out and Says "Mrs. Knight and Mrs. Strait would you mind if I visited with my Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren Jake took me up to that house in Flip-Top Mountain and did the samething he did to my Grandchildren for a all week he kept giving me eight hour sedatives and kept me cuffed in place he's done that before I know the feeling he actually told my family and friends I was out of town. He told me did that because I back-up talked me as well. At night he would come in and beat me when I awake and couldn't even get away you don't even know what I went through he brought me up there and did that to do because I threaten to go to the Cops with how he used to beat me and made sure I stayed away for a week as well."

Julie Says "Sure I don't mind that's so cruel so you was scared stiff of your husband do you think he is capable of causing a broken wrist because they are casting Angel's wrist right now as well Mrs. Dasani."

Daisy said "I don't mind...I guess", she was scared of Emily still as she was still a Dasani.

Daisy said "I don't mind...I guess", she was scared of Emily still as she was still a Dasani.

Emily looks and Says "I had no choice he told me I got out of line and didn't do as he wanted then he teach me a lesson on Flip-Top Mountain again and well he that weak he also raped me on a nightly basis as well."

Emily looks and Says "I had no choice he told me I got out of line and didn't do as he wanted then he teach me a lesson on Flip-Top Mountain again and well he that weak he also raped me on a nightly basis as well."

Daisy said "Emily...I never knew..but how can I trust you...to me it almost seemed as you were helping your husband"

Daisy said "Emily...I never knew..but how can I trust you...to me it almost seemed as you were helping your husband"

Emily Says "I didn't want to he forced me too he threaten to do what he did to me all those years ago and he threaten to kill me if I didn't help as well Daisy and Julie as well."

Julie was in shock and looked and Says "That's awful now. Did he ever hit Jimmy when he was growing now as well."

Emily Says "All the time and sometimes over nothing, and he says If I called the Police I knew what he would do now as well."

Emily Says "I didn't want to he forced me too he threaten to do what he did to me all those years ago and he threaten to kill me if I didn't help as well Daisy and Julie as well."

Julie was in shock and looked and Says "That's awful now. Did he ever hit Jimmy when he was growing now as well."

Emily Says "All the time and sometimes over nothing, and he says If I called the Police I knew what he would do now as well."

Daisy sighed "I-I should have known sooner...Emily I'm sorry for not trusting you before..and Jimmy too...I'm sorry"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.