Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Clay sighed "He came up to me the other day when I was in town and he said he liked my driving and I should consider doing at year in the circut, I told him he could go to Hell and I didn't care about his stupid con attempts"

Matt Says "Don't do he wants you run shine and get you in trouble and he probaly offered the answers to all your problems I know why he came to you look at who your Grandfather is that would disgrace you and him now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt Says "Don't do he wants you run shine and get you in trouble and he probaly offered the answers to all your problems I know why he came to you look at who your Grandfather is that would disgrace you and him now."

Sam sighed "Cadence ...I don't know why she fell for it...she was so strong..she was a great mother...and an awsome wife"

Sam sighed "Cadence ...I don't know why she fell for it...she was so strong..she was a great mother...and an awsome wife"

Matt Says "I'm calling Angel and Ashley's friend Amber I hear she's a FBI Agent she should know what Alexander Hogg is up to right now as well."

Matt Says "I'm calling Angel and Ashley's friend Amber I hear she's a FBI Agent she should know what Alexander Hogg is up to right now as well."

Sam sighed "The court case was never finished when they tried to charge Alex for the murder of Cadence...he killed her himself after his goons wouldn't do it and they let him off scott-free"

Sam sighed "The court case was never finished when they tried to charge Alex for the murder of Cadence...he killed her himself after his goons wouldn't do it and they let him off scott-free"

Ashley pulls up and Says "Everybody Cassidy is missing from the hospital and she didn't check herself out and Doug is upset right now and doesn't know what to do right now as well."

Matt Says "Now he's gone too far everybody."

Ashley pulls up and Says "Everybody Cassidy is missing from the hospital and she didn't check herself out and Doug is upset right now and doesn't know what to do right now as well."

Matt Says "Now he's gone too far everybody."

Clay said "Were gonna get her back, Uncle Bo, Matt.. lets go"

Matt Says "Lets take my car Clay she's my cousin as well."

Cassidy wakes up in a strange bed and gets up and can't open the door to the room.

Clay said "I'll follow you okay?"

Alex came in "I'm going to take care of Sam now Cassidy, don't move...I got her sister and now Sam will be much eaiser"

Clay said "I'll follow you okay?"

Alex came in "I'm going to take care of Sam now Cassidy, don't move...I got her sister and now Sam will be much eaiser"

Cassidy looks as he pulls something out and Says "What do you mean lay back down what are going to put on wrists now there two sets what's the other set for now you son of ***** now."

Cassidy looks as he pulls something out and Says "What do you mean lay back down what are going to put on wrists now there two sets what's the other set for now you son of ***** now."

Alex smiled and just handcuffed her and knew by know that Clay and Matt and Bo had left the Duke house by now so he left Cassidy and went to his car and left, not long after that he made his way to Bos house and made sure he knew Matt and Bo and Clay were gone and made his way to the house were Sam was taking care of her triplets and Angelica.

Alex smiled and just handcuffed her and knew by know that Clay and Matt and Bo had left the Duke house by now so he left Cassidy and went to his car and left, not long after that he made his way to Bos house and made sure he knew Matt and Bo and Clay were gone and made his way to the house were Sam was taking care of her triplets and Angelica.

Cassidy wiggled and Says "No take Alex take those off of my wrists I won't be peaceful and what's that needle that your friend has no you can't give me a sedative no I won't stand for it now please don't have them do it now as well."

Cassidy wiggled and Says "No take Alex take those off of my wrists I won't be peaceful and what's that needle that your friend has no you can't give me a sedative no I won't stand for it now please don't have them do it now as well."

But Alex was gone and his goon gave her the sedative, meanwhile Alex came up and knocked on the door, he was going to play the same good ole' boy trick that he played on Cadence...little did Alex know that Sam wasn't dumb as some people thought.

But Alex was gone and his goon gave her the sedative, meanwhile Alex came up and knocked on the door, he was going to play the same good ole' boy trick that he played on Cadence...little did Alex know that Sam wasn't dumb as some people thought.

She opened the door and he had a goon with him as well.

Sam nearly screamed and she said "A-Alex please leave! I won't let you do to me what you did to Cadence!"

One of the two guys actually the one she didn't see went and grabbed Sam and dragged her along and they left the babies and Angelica by themselves as well.

One of the two guys actually the one she didn't see went and grabbed Sam and dragged her along and they left the babies and Angelica by themselves as well.

Sam said "Let me go and I mean it....If Clay finds you he will kill you and I'm not lying, he's not gonna let this slide!"

Sam said "Let me go and I mean it....If Clay finds you he will kill you and I'm not lying, he's not gonna let this slide!"

One the goons pushed her inside the van they had and asked for and Says "Okay we are both holding her down you ready with those cuffs as well and where's that gag she's screaming something terrible here now as well. Do we have another sedative like we gave Cassidy now as well." Sam had put up a fight as Alex was cuffing her and the gag didn't help much and then she felt a needle and she was out for the night as well.

The Guys had took a polarid of Cassidy after they was done and sent it to her husband with a dollar amount for her release as well.

One the goons pushed her inside the van they had and asked for and Says "Okay we are both holding her down you ready with those cuffs as well and where's that gag she's screaming something terrible here now as well. Do we have another sedative like we gave Cassidy now as well." Sam had put up a fight as Alex was cuffing her and the gag didn't help much and then she felt a needle and she was out for the night as well.

The Guys had took a polarid of Cassidy after they was done and sent it to her husband with a dollar amount for her release as well.

Back at Shannons Angelica was scared and the boys weren't doing any better.

Back at Shannons Angelica was scared and the boys weren't doing any better.

One of the Guys left behind just let her sleep in that room it going to be uncomfortable when she wakes up now as well. Alex and his two guys with him bring in Sam and the one guy Says "Isn't that Clay Duke's Wife what are you doing with her Alex."

One of the Guys left behind just let her sleep in that room it going to be uncomfortable when she wakes up now as well. Alex and his two guys with him bring in Sam and the one guy Says "Isn't that Clay Duke's Wife what are you doing with her Alex."

Alex said "That is Clays wife and Cadence's sister"

Alex said "That is Clays wife and Cadence's sister"

The One that opened the door and Says "There's another bed opened and we fixed up two sets of cuffs like you wanted but we don't get what's the anklets for now, we haven't attached them to Cassidy yet how much trouble can she be now boss."

The One that opened the door and Says "There's another bed opened and we fixed up two sets of cuffs like you wanted but we don't get what's the anklets for now, we haven't attached them to Cassidy yet how much trouble can she be now boss."

Alex sighes "She wants to kill me for killing Cadence" and took the switch blade that Sam hid in her boot "Same trick Cadence used"

Alex sighes "She wants to kill me for killing Cadence" and took the switch blade that Sam hid in her boot "Same trick Cadence used"

The One Guy Says "There's that spare bed but she's out do you really need the hardware now, and if you want those anklets on Cassidy your going to have do it yourself now Alex." Cassidy fought the cuffs even in her sleep and she wasn't going down quietly as well.

The One Guy Says "There's that spare bed but she's out do you really need the hardware now, and if you want those anklets on Cassidy your going to have do it yourself now Alex." Cassidy fought the cuffs even in her sleep and she wasn't going down quietly as well.

Alex said "You'll do as I say!"

Sam looked at Alex's so called goon with the look in her eyes saying "Please help me...I can't leave like my sister left the world"

Alex said "You'll do as I say!"

Sam looked at Alex's so called goon with the look in her eyes saying "Please help me...I can't leave like my sister left the world"

He Says "But sir these are cruel there's spikes in them if she moves her foot there going going to scratch her up something terrible I just won't do it now." Somebody else comes up and attaches the old anklets and hands the keys to Alex and Says "That chicken couldn't do but I do and come Sam we have one open for you, and I am going unlock them so you can lay down but please don't think your going to run away now and were taking off those boots we have another pair of those anklets as well just for you." He was holding her down as Alex and one of his co-horts fixed her so she couldn't get away and she said something and the one just smacked her as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.