Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Ashley Says "That's right besides she's just a cougar that can't stay married right now as well but my marriage is solid right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt didn't want to his wife about the how Alex Hogg made him a business offer and all he had to was to take something just to North Carolina and come back, he wasn't too sure about this and he had turned him down but it was hard because him and Ashley and their family sure could used the money. Ashley comes back and Matt looks and Says "Honey, I turned Alex Hogg and a business offer as he called I don't think he has figured my family connection quite yet at least if he did he sure didn't say nothing right now as well but I am worried that he might ask me again he knows that I have a reputation for a being a faster driver around here as well."

Ashley Says "Honey don't do that's very illegal and I suppose it was at night it's more dangerous than racing what he wanted you to do as well and very illegal as well. Me and kids could lose you for a few years if you was caught as well."

Matt Says "Honey I turned him down especially when he asked what kinda of car that I had as well. But I think he might ask again I sure hope he doesn't figure out my connection right now as well."

After a while Matt and Ashley was home and got the kids settled as well and he thought about the offer that Alex Hogg had made him and was glad that he turned him down as well. He would casually ask his Uncle Bo or Uncle Luke what Ashley and Alex was talking about tomorrow as well.

Matt didn't want to his wife about the how Alex Hogg made him a business offer and all he had to was to take something just to North Carolina and come back, he wasn't too sure about this and he had turned him down but it was hard because him and Ashley and their family sure could used the money. Ashley comes back and Matt looks and Says "Honey, I turned Alex Hogg and a business offer as he called I don't think he has figured my family connection quite yet at least if he did he sure didn't say nothing right now as well but I am worried that he might ask me again he knows that I have a reputation for a being a faster driver around here as well."

Ashley Says "Honey don't do that's very illegal and I suppose it was at night it's more dangerous than racing what he wanted you to do as well and very illegal as well. Me and kids could lose you for a few years if you was caught as well."

Matt Says "Honey I turned him down especially when he asked what kinda of car that I had as well. But I think he might ask again I sure hope he doesn't figure out my connection right now as well."

After a while Matt and Ashley was home and got the kids settled as well and he thought about the offer that Alex Hogg had made him and was glad that he turned him down as well. He would casually ask his Uncle Bo or Uncle Luke what Ashley and Alex was talking about tomorrow as well.

The Next Morning Ashley and Matt went and took the kids to see Cassidy right now and of course Doug was right by her side as well. Matt looks and Says "Hey cousin, my dear sweet sister still won't warm up to me yet she says she is trying right now but somehow I think she's taking this a little too far as well Cassidy."

Cassidy Says "Hey Y'll got to sort that between the two of you and don't either one of give up on your dreams. I didn't do that look at what happened in the meantime as well. And first of all don't give up on your marriage as well it's worth it I know the gossip going around that your marriage can't last but don't make it true now as well."

The Next Morning Ashley and Matt went and took the kids to see Cassidy right now and of course Doug was right by her side as well. Matt looks and Says "Hey cousin, my dear sweet sister still won't warm up to me yet she says she is trying right now but somehow I think she's taking this a little too far as well Cassidy."

Cassidy Says "Hey Y'll got to sort that between the two of you and don't either one of give up on your dreams. I didn't do that look at what happened in the meantime as well. And first of all don't give up on your marriage as well it's worth it I know the gossip going around that your marriage can't last but don't make it true now as well."

Ashley smiles

Ashley said "I have a family..theres no room to be a Deputy"

Matt said "Look at your Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos though?"

Ashley and Matt went home and Matt went over to his Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon and told his Uncle Bo about the Nascar offer and about what Alex Hogg offered and how he was so close to accepting and he had a feeling that could make his life worst or how he could lose Ashley in the long run now.

Ashley and Matt went home and Matt went over to his Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon and told his Uncle Bo about the Nascar offer and about what Alex Hogg offered and how he was so close to accepting and he had a feeling that could make his life worst or how he could lose Ashley in the long run now.

Bo sighed "Ashley really doesn't want you to go...she does love you"

Sam and Clay had came for a visit and Sam had heard Alex's name and came in "Don't you ever mention that guys name again!"

Bo sighed "Ashley really doesn't want you to go...she does love you"

Sam and Clay had came for a visit and Sam had heard Alex's name and came in "Don't you ever mention that guys name again!"

Matt Says "I won't and I'm going even thow that's what I want to do that Ashley is bossy and don't get mad at me can't you even see she needs to calm down by just a smidge now as well. I think he wanted me to do something illegal now he kept telling me had a car with a dark paint job and fast engine and a window as well."

Matt Says "I won't and I'm going even thow that's what I want to do that Ashley is bossy and don't get mad at me can't you even see she needs to calm down by just a smidge now as well. I think he wanted me to do something illegal now he kept telling me had a car with a dark paint job and fast engine and a window as well."

Sam sighed "He has done it again...he's conning ya, just like he conned Cadence...thats how she got killed he conned her into thinking that he loved her and wanted to marry her..she was already married too."

Sam sighed "He has done it again...he's conning ya, just like he conned Cadence...thats how she got killed he conned her into thinking that he loved her and wanted to marry her..she was already married too."

Matt Says "Who was she married and to and turned him down flat he called me a Duke and I didn't even bother correcting him now."

Matt looked and Says "Clay and Sam I turned him down didn't you hear me now!"

Sam sighed "I heard you!....I would just like to kill Alex for killing my sister! can't ya'll understand...If it wasn't for him she'd be here! She'd be a wonderful, Wife, Sister, Mother, and Aunt!"

Sam sighed "I heard you!....I would just like to kill Alex for killing my sister! can't ya'll understand...If it wasn't for him she'd be here! She'd be a wonderful, Wife, Sister, Mother, and Aunt!"

Bo comes out and Says "What's the matter right now everybody geez calm down Sam."

Clay said "Matt started talkin' about Alex and it set Sam off...she hates him for killing Cadence"

Matt Says "Uncle Bo he talked to me eariler about a dark car, fast engine and a window and well I figured it had to be something illegal now. And especially when he mention it had a spacious trunk as well. You see I didn't fall off a turnip truck now and I won't be sapped as well. I know he wanted me to make a moonshine run from the way he was talking about it was really pointing to you and hell I know I need the money three kids. And Clay if he made the same offer knowing that we both could use extra what would've you had said to him now."

Matt Says "Uncle Bo he talked to me eariler about a dark car, fast engine and a window and well I figured it had to be something illegal now. And especially when he mention it had a spacious trunk as well. You see I didn't fall off a turnip truck now and I won't be sapped as well. I know he wanted me to make a moonshine run from the way he was talking about it was really pointing to you and hell I know I need the money three kids. And Clay if he made the same offer knowing that we both could use extra what would've you had said to him now."

Clay sighed "He came up to me the other day when I was in town and he said he liked my driving and I should consider doing at year in the circut, I told him he could go to Hell and I didn't care about his stupid con attempts"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.