Bull Riding

Cowboy

It aint a typo... I bull ride... and I love it. Yeah, I know Im crazy, but face it were all alil insane. After all ya could get hit by a car crossing the road to get ya mail or slip and fall in the shower and hit ya head.

Im gonna be 23 in August and I been riding since 2005, yeah I been hurt, but not enough to un-addict myself from that rush. Its like gettin a high with out drugs or anything else, its unexplainable what that feeling really is. All I can say is its awesome.

Hope ya'll enjoy my pictures, first picture is from June 2008, that bulls name is Diesel and he weighed in at about 1900 pounds. The second bull is Chubbers, hes just a youngun barely 3 years old and only ever had a rider on his back once before I got to ride him this past May 2009. Both rides were 7 second rides (gotta ride 8 seconds to make the whistle.)

I'll be riding in my first REAL rodeo this weekend, an all girls rodeo... oh yeah... fergot to mention... Im a girl, female, gal... women. ;):innocent:

Nice hobby eh?

~Dee

post-5424-143050810775_thumb.jpg

post-5424-143050810785_thumb.jpg

post-5424-143050810807_thumb.jpg

It aint a typo... I bull ride... and I love it. Yeah, I know Im crazy, but face it were all alil insane. After all ya could get hit by a car crossing the road to get ya mail or slip and fall in the shower and hit ya head.

Im gonna be 23 in August and I been riding since 2005, yeah I been hurt, but not enough to un-addict myself from that rush. Its like gettin a high with out drugs or anything else, its unexplainable what that feeling really is. All I can say is its awesome.

Hope ya'll enjoy my pictures, first picture is from June 2008, that bulls name is Diesel and he weighed in at about 1900 pounds. The second bull is Chubbers, hes just a youngun barely 3 years old and only ever had a rider on his back once before I got to ride him this past May 2009. Both rides were 7 second rides (gotta ride 8 seconds to make the whistle.)

I'll be riding in my first REAL rodeo this weekend, an all girls rodeo... oh yeah... fergot to mention... Im a girl, female, gal... women. ;):innocent:

Nice hobby eh?

~Dee

lol, my dad used to ride bulls, till he hurt his back and broke his arm back long ago

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ya'll,

I rode in that all girls rodeo on July 4th in PA. It was great, I had a blast!

I drew a really awesome bull named Mendez, he weighed about 1400 pounds and was my first brindle! Ive always want to ride a brindle and he was the biggest bull at the rodeo, also rumored to have been the most rotten and rankest in the lot.

I rode him for 5.5 seconds which was great compared to some of the other rides. But my dismount was not so good, I got stepped on by his rear hooves and ended up in the Emergency Room for 3 hours. Got some deep serious bruising but give me a month and I'll be climbing back on. Yeehaw!

~Dee

post-5424-143050810813_thumb.jpg

post-5424-143050810815_thumb.jpg

post-5424-143050810818_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...

Glad to hear that you did good at your rodeos last summer!

You ain't the only one that like riding bulls! haha I love it! It is really a high. I go and ride steers and bulls at my cousins every other weekend. My cousin ships bulls down to the states for PBR events. He had the world champ bull at the PBR World Finals one year.

So you gonna be hitting many rodeo's this summer?