Sightings?

Elly May Duke

Just asking if y'all have seen any cars resembling the General or Dixie or whatever.

I had a couple such incidinces

Once me and my mom were driving home and i looked in somebody's driveway and i saw a red-orange . . .I think it was a Dodge Charger

and on another occasion I saw a black and white one in my grandma's trailer park.

I usually hate Orange cars, but i told my mom the other day. The General is like the only orange Car I like. (Mostly)

So any y'all had some odd sightings?

Just asking if y'all have seen any cars resembling the General or Dixie or whatever.

I had a couple such incidinces

Once me and my mom were driving home and i looked in somebody's driveway and i saw a red-orange . . .I think it was a Dodge Charger

and on another occasion I saw a black and white one in my grandma's trailer park.

I usually hate Orange cars, but i told my mom the other day. The General is like the only orange Car I like. (Mostly)

So any y'all had some odd sightings?

on rare occasions, i dont know if were goin crazy in my house, but we sometimes, in the dead of night, will hear the Dixie horn from the General Lee and it wakes me up

All I gotta do is open my garage door to see a General Lee. LOL

lucky!!! im tryin to get my dad to paint his new truck orange like the General, i hate maroon, but any way, i bought him a little metal plate that has the confederate flag on it and it says "COUNTRY BOYS CAN SURVIVE" today for his bday and he put it above his licsense plate, and i wanted to get him a dixie horn, but i couldnt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...