Which episode was this in?

DOHfanatic

I bought a moonshine Jug from a prop dealer, it is in one of the pictures in DOH Season 1 DVD set. It's the picture of Boss Hogg and Roscoe with the moonshine jugs sitting on the General Lee, the photo is on the bottom right of the Cast page. I would sure love to know which episode it comes from. I watched all of the 1st season shows, and I didn't see it. Anyone by chance remember? I'm thinking it's from the second season. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunetly, they use clear cider jugs in that one. I'm thinking it might be Day's of Shine and Roses or Follow That Still in the second season, or The Return of Hughie Hogg in season 3. I don't have those seasons yet, so I don't know. My best guess would be The Return of Hughie Hogg. Anyone have those by chance?

• 2 months later...

I have another "Which episode" question. On CMT Insider, they showed a scene between Enos and Daisy, which I assume is from the episode where he returns from CA.

Daisy: Enos you sly devil! Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?

Enos: Well I wanted to make sure I had my old job back before I came a'callin' Daisy.

In this scene, Enos looks like he just came through a car wash or something. His uniform is all wet and there's something white on his face. Was he shaving when his car went in the pond or what? Does anyone know how he wound up in that condition before he bumped into Daisy?

• 3 weeks later...
I bought a moonshine Jug from a prop dealer, it is in one of the pictures in DOH Season 1 DVD set. It's the picture of Boss Hogg and Roscoe with the moonshine jugs sitting on the General Lee, the photo is on the bottom right of the Cast page. I would sure love to know which episode it comes from. I watched all of the 1st season shows, and I didn't see it. Anyone by chance remember? I'm thinking it's from the second season. Thanks in advance.

IT IS EPISODE 2 IT IS THE FIRST ONE ON THE DISC :D

Mary Ann I would have agreed with you abou the moonshine jug until I watched DOH on CMT last night. They did show the ceramic moonshine jug, but it wasn't Jesse's shine and Boss and Rosco were no where around. They went to see Jesse's friend in the Swamp and to get Bo out of trouble with him after the twins had caught him in a net Jesse suggests going onup to the place an sipping a little while they talk unless he'd lost his touch. He tells Jesse he'll have to drink his words. This is the show where Bo wrestled the gator and Boss ended up with the Union payrol which turned ou to be Confederate money!!!! They said even back then things were going wrong in Hazzard!

DixieDavenport