Granny Vs. Uncle Jesse

Elly May Duke

i was reading a post a while ago about Beverly Hillbillies and Dukes and somebody said something that put this to my mind

what if Granny and Uncle Jesse got married? :o thet'd be shokin' so what do y'all thik would happen

i know Granny'd have a fit about Daisy and her shorts

i don't think the boys would let Jethro drive the General which would be funny

Daisy and Elly would be interesting how they'd get along

Not sure about Jed, but i know he'd have a time with Daisy too probably

i bet Granny would give Boss Hogg a hard time as well as Roscoe and the deputies specially Enos about Daisy

anybody think Granny'd give Bo and Luke a hard time about the odd times they're out with the General

so how do ya'll think thet'd settle with a Clampett-Duke family

share with me y'all

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

Welcome to the HazzardNet Elly May.

You're sure coming in with a bang stirring up all this controversy. You're quite the troublemaker...LOL....just kidding...this idea is hilarious.

My first reaction is that they'd never get married but if they did here's some other things that would happen besides what you mentioned.

1) Mr Drysdale would be real suspicious of the Dukes and think Jesse was only after Granny's money

2) Boss would try to get some of Granny's money

3) Emma Tisdale's heart would be broken (everybody say awwww)

4) Cooter would hook a nitrous oxide system up to the Clampett's vehicle

5) Elly Mae and Cooter would end up married

6) Daisy would have to tell Miss Jane to back off from flirting with Enos

7) Miss Jane would then start flirting with Rosco

8) Bo and Luke would race Jethro after Cooter hooked up that NOS system mentioned in prediction #4

9) The General would win after Jethro drove into the cement pond

10) After Cooter pulls Jethro out of the cement pond they all hop in to celebrate (well, everybody except Mr Drysdale. He's not real crazy about swimming with geese, ducks, frogs and largemouth bass)

To top it all off, in a gesture of good will, Jesse and his new best friend Jed would trade hats. Of course they'd be dripping wet from swimming.

i don't think Uncle Jesse would care that much bout the money but yeah Mr. Drysdale would have a fit

For some reason i can't see why Miss Hathaway would flirt with Enos, but if she did Daisy would give it to her

Elly and Cooter? what with that but then you know Granny for some odd reason i could see how she would mistaken him for an actual backwoods man and not just the charming mechanic he is

lol funny tho:p:rofl: