• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guys smile at Julie

Brian comes up and Says "You Leathernecks leave her alone, she don't want your attention and well I heard of the three of you and how you got to the Female Drill Sargeants as well it's not working tonight."

The First Guys Says "Well Drill Sargeant Davenport, your in the Army and we don't have to listen to you and well I do believe you just insulted us now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Edited by Julieduke

Brian comes up and Says "You Leathernecks leave her alone, she don't want your attention and well I heard of the three of you and how you got to the Female Drill Sargeants as well it's working tonight."

The First Guys Says "Well Drill Sargeant Davenport, your in the Army and we don't have to listen to you and well I do believe you just insulted us now."

Tracy said "leave! now!"

Tracy looked at her

The First came up close and she did a move that her brother did all the time to other guys she got him right in the gut. Brian was watching and Says "I think she needs some help that didn't faze him now as well."

The First came up close and she did a move that her brother did all the time to other guys she got him right in the gut. Brian was watching and Says "I think she needs some help that didn't faze him now as well."

Six Privates under Julie's command walk up wanting to help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.