Uncle Jesse got done and let Coy read her two letters and he looked and his cousins and Says "Y'll better read this now it explains it quite well, and well listen anybody here my email buddy lately". Julie Says" She told me once she works for the Plain Dealer I just assume she delivers the papers now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Coy sighed "Daisy is gonna be pretty upset...Julie you know shes gonna throw a fit when she hears all this right?"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coy sighed "Daisy is gonna be pretty upset...Julie you know shes gonna throw a fit when she hears all this right?"

Julie Says "Well somebody show her my letters and bring them back as well, and show these to Mz. Tizdale she'll need to see them as well now okay. Everybody in this county thinks I'm fragile I joined the Marine Reserves when I was eighteen years old and went throught Boot Camp and did great as well, so I'm not that fragile and I'm not a Princess I heard Daisy say it before as well."

Julie Says "Well somebody show her my letters and bring them back as well, and show these to Mz. Tizdale she'll need to see them as well now okay. Everybody in this county thinks I'm fragile I joined the Marine Reserves when I was eighteen years old and went throught Boot Camp and did great as well, so I'm not that fragile and I'm not a Princess I heard Daisy say it before as well."

Coy said "your not mad at her for sayin all that are you?"

Coy said "your not mad at her for sayin all that are you?"

Julie Says "No because I know it ain't true should've seen some girls that was in my unit in Boot Camp geez they were a Princess now. They through a fit when mud got in there hair I didn't even care now as well, I've always been a tomboy and everybody in this room know it as well. Right Bo, everything you've done I've tried to do as well now okay so maybe I am more of a brat than a Tomboy at times now."

Julie Says "No because I know it ain't true should've seen some girls that was in my unit in Boot Camp geez they were a Princess now. They through a fit when mud got in there hair I didn't even care now as well, I've always been a tomboy and everybody in this room know it as well. Right Bo, everything you've done I've tried to do as well now okay so maybe I am more of a brat than a Tomboy at times now."

Bo nodds

Julie Says "Hey remember the time I wanted to borrow Tilly and Uncle Jesse got so mad at me as well." Uncle Jesse Says "Because yours was getting fixed by Cooter at the time as well."

Bo laughes "and when you wrecked Daisys car in the Hazzard Pond...she was mad"

Bo laughes "and when you wrecked Daisys car in the Hazzard Pond...she was mad"

Julie Says "That was hard to explain but you know without make-up that isn't really that big of deal now Bo. I can live without it now as well, really I can."

Bo laughed "it was funny watchin Daisy chase ya around the yard with that fryin pan of hers"

Julie Says "Well it ended when I climbed up the tree and wouldn't come back down as well until she went back inside as well. Hey Bo, I don't understand rank is promotion to can somebody please tell me I don't quite understand it right now as well."

Julie Says "Well it ended when I climbed up the tree and wouldn't come back down as well until she went back inside as well. Hey Bo, I don't understand rank is promotion to can somebody please tell me I don't quite understand it right now as well."

Luke explained everything

Luke explained everything

Julie Says "What Rank do you say again? I don't think I quite heard that right now I remember taking a test during my last weekend before everything happened but never knew how I did on it thow. All I know it was very hard and long as well, and well Company Commander was surprized when I was willing to give it a try now as well."

Julie Says "What Rank do you say again? I don't think I quite heard that right now I remember taking a test during my last weekend before everything happened but never knew how I did on it thow. All I know it was very hard and long as well, and well Company Commander was surprized when I was willing to give it a try now as well."

Luke explained again

Luke said "well shes goin...and we gotta tell Daisy too"

Julie Says "Luke did you say that I made it to Sargeant allreadry wow I sure have been going up fast they keep offering those tests and I love a challenge as well."

Luke nodded

Bo Says "Good going Julie, I thought you was only teasing when you once said you have more rank than me you didn't have to try for it now as well." Bo gives Julie a hug and she Says "Ouch, Bo my bruise now I love you to as well and thanks as well. So who is going to miss my famous Baked Lemon Chicken with Carrots now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo Says "Good going Julie, I thought you was only teasing when you once said you have more rank than me you didn't have to try for it now as well." Bo gives Julie a hug and she Says "Ouch, Bo my bruise now I love you do as well and thanks as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo said "your welcome, now were really gonna need Daisy to come back here"

Bo said "your welcome, now were really gonna need Daisy to come back here"

Julie Says "Don't Pressure her too much now Bo! Can somebody at least drive my car at least once a week while I am gone now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.