• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke said "i guarentee you that she will though"

Uncle Jesse Says "I will make sure there is no repeat performances as well, she doesn't need any distractions right now as well. Maybe I baby here but she's the youngest and she's needs the rest as well and no reporters here to talk to here atleast until she's feeling better as well Luke."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse Says "I will make sure there is no repeat performances as well, she doesn't need any distractions right now as well. Maybe I baby here but she's the youngest and she's needs the rest as well and no reporters here to talk to here atleast until she's feeling better as well Luke."

Luke said "we got our work cut out for us, keepin Carrie away from Daisy and Lizzy and the reporters away from all three girls..damn Carrie, if i see her im gonna strangel her"

Uncle Jesse Says "Why did Rosco transfer the guys case to the State Police now he really must be tired of them and yes we did got our work cut out for them as well. I thought Carrie was a friend of Julie's all this time as well just a innocent girl that got caught up in everything that was happening Luke. I had no idea she was helping that guys that kidnapped Julie or that she was the main target as well now. She's starting to feel better she keep asking what's going on and before she never and she will be okay as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "Why did Rosco transfer the guys case to the State Police now he really must be tired of them and yes we did got our work cut out for them as well. I thought Carrie was a friend of Julie's all this time as well just a innocent girl that got caught up in everything that was happening Luke. I had no idea she was helping that guys that kidnapped Julie or that she was the main target as well now. She's starting to feel better she keep asking what's going on and before she never and she will be okay as well."

Luke said "i dont know"

Luke nodded "how are we gonna protect all three girls at once?"

Uncle Jesse Says "Once Bo gets home we there's three of us here as well, and he may fight with his sister but he won't let anybody harm her thow. He thinks the sameway about Daisy and especially Lizzy even more I think so right now as well and everybody in Hazzard will be looking out for all three as well look what Boss did for Julie as well. She could've been in Oklahoma Jail Cell tonight Luke if he hadn't made the calls but who asked him to help her I don't understand this right now as well because I didn't mention anything about it now."

Uncle Jesse Says "Once Bo gets home we there's three of us here as well, and he may fight with his sister but he won't let anybody harm her thow. He thinks the sameway about Daisy and especially Lizzy even more I think so right now as well and everybody in Hazzard will be looking out for all three as well look what Boss did for Julie as well. She could've been in Oklahoma Jail Cell tonight Luke if he hadn't made the calls but who asked him to help her I don't understand this right now as well because I didn't mention anything about it now."

Luke said "it was Bo"

Luke said "it was Bo"

Uncle Jesse Says "He does care for his sister after all Luke, the way he was acting you wouldn't thought it lately Luke. What did he do to get Boss to make the phone calls now and plus I never like Rack and Lonni anyways I hope their comfy tonight as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "He does care for his sister after all Luke, the way he was acting you wouldn't thought it lately Luke. What did he do to get Boss to make the phone calls now and plus I never like Rack and Lonni anyways I hope their comfy tonight as well."

Luke said "we care about all three of those girls"

Luke said "we care about all three of those girls"

Uncle Jesse Says "I know you do but your friends with Coop and you didn't even let him talk to Julie." Just the Phone rings and it's Carrie and Uncle Jesse picks it up and She Says "Uncle Jesse, I'm pregnant from what happened in that warehouse and I'm sorry I sold out Daisy, Julie and Lizzy I didn't know they was going to do that as well and when they found that Snake worked with Rack and Lonni well they was worst on me as well."

Luke said "because we dont want him talkin to the girls right now"

Uncle Jesse picks up the phone and Carrie Says "I'm so sorry I sold out Julie, Daisy and Lizzy and I'm pregnant because of what happened in that warehouse as well and I was trying to rescue them when they caught me as well. I didn't know they was going to get violent or not even let them eat now they went way too far I keep running right now as well they paid me as well. But I can't spend the money right now and where Rack and Lonni at right now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "The State Police I think picked them up and I don't really know where there at Carrie and sometimes the money ain't worth it now as well."

Uncle Jesse picks up the phone and Carrie Says "I'm so sorry I sold out Julie, Daisy and Lizzy and I'm pregnant because of what happened in that warehouse as well and I was trying to rescue them when they caught me as well. I didn't know they was going to get violent or not even let them eat now they went way too far I keep running right now as well they paid me as well. But I can't spend the money right now and where Rack and Lonni at right now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "The State Police I think picked them up and I don't really know where there at Carrie and sometimes the money ain't worth it now as well."

Luke took the phone "Carrie Lynn Carter, get outta Hazzard and dont mess with the girls"

Luke took the phone "Carrie Lynn Carter, get outta Hazzard and dont mess with the girls"

Carrie Says "Lucas K. Duke, listen I'm sorry but they escaped and those guys are after Me, Daisy, Julie and Lizzy right now out for revenge as well there headed towards Hazzard so it's not only the law that I'm running from right now as well. That is the guys that kidnapped Julie, Daisy, Lizzy and Me have escaped from the Oklahoma Prison right now."

Carrie Says "Lucas K. Duke, listen I'm sorry but they escaped and those guys are after Me, Daisy, Julie and Lizzy right now out for revenge as well there headed towards Hazzard so it's only the law that I'm running from right now as well. That is the guys that kidnapped Julie, Daisy, Lizzy and Me have escaped from the Oklahoma Prison right now."

Luke said "whatever your after Lizzy and Daisy because Daisy loves Enos more than the world and Lizzy loves Bo and your jealous"

Luke said "there not after you and your not pregnant your just lyin so now im gonna hang up because im not gonna listen to you and dont you call back or ill have you arrested"

Carrie listen to the phone click and was scared as well, she looked and saw that somebody was following her and as well and pulled into the Boars Nest she would hide out here until the scene was clear as well.

Uncle Jesse Says "Luke you just got rid of Carrie just now, what makes you think she's lyin right now as well."

Carrie listen to the phone click and was scared as well, she looked and saw that somebody was following her and as well and pulled into the Boars Nest she would hide out here until the scene was clear as well.

Uncle Jesse Says "Luke you just got rid of Carrie just now, what makes you think she's lyin right now as well."

Luke said "because shes a con artist, she'll try anything to get to the girls and that stunt proved it"

Luke said "because shes a con artist, she'll try anything to get to the girls and that stunt proved it"

Uncle Jesse Says "Wait a minute here didn't she go out with you and then manage to take the General Lee on you when you wasn't paying attention as well Luke."

Uncle Jesse Says "Wait a minute here didn't she go out with you and then manage to take the General Lee on you when you wasn't paying attention as well Luke."

Luke said "exactly! and now shes getting back at Lizzy and Daisy and that stunt proved shes movin in on them"

Luke said "exactly! and now shes getting back at Lizzy and Daisy and that stunt proved shes movin in on them"

At the Boars Nest the two guys that Kidnapped Julie originally was there waiting for Carrie and the one guys Says "Did it work Carrie."

Carrie Says "No I got Luke on the phone, he caught on real quick as well and with him at the farm you ain't get anywhere near Julie as well."

At the Boars Nest the two guys that Kidnapped Julie originally was there waiting for Carrie and the one guys Says "Did it work Carrie."

Carrie Says "No I got Luke on the phone, he caught on real quick as well and with him at the farm you ain't get anywhere near Julie as well."

the guy said "lets try the two people you most hate, Daisy and Lizzy, i heard they were at the hospital, Lizzy was hurt real bad and Daisy is pregnant with Enos's kid"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.