Rosco sighes "dangit!"

Jesse Says "Can't you do anything about it right now, they couldn't get take her this morning so they brought her home here. Because the first set got lost as well very conviently I might add I think th goats got hungry now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse Says "Can't you do anything about it right now, they couldn't get take her this morning so they brought her home here. Because the first set got lost as well very conviently I might add I think th goats got hungry now."

Rosco said "ill try to find them"

Rosco said "ill try to find them"

Jesse Says "Hey Rosco don't you or Boss got to approve them anyways and well shouldn't seen it was pretty they had to work to find her as well. She wasn't giving in to easily she's smart like her Dad was now."

Meanwhile, Julie Says "Are the Handcuffs really necessary right now and thanks for the seat belt option as well I guess you want to make sure I'm safe as well."

Jesse Says "Hey Rosco don't you or Boss got to approve them anyways and well shouldn't seen it was pretty they had to work to find her as well. She wasn't giving in to easily she's smart like her Dad was now."

Meanwhile, Julie Says "Are the Handcuffs really necessary right now and thanks for the seat belt option as well I guess you want to make sure I'm safe as well."

Rack says "sorry"

Rack says "sorry"

Julie just looks out the window and Says " don't you think you ought to turn around right now as well your still going east instead of West you must be taking around the world way to Oklahoma now."

Lonni said "shes conked out"

Rack Says "Must be the music, I finally got her back about last night and the hummingbird program real nice wasn't that now Lonni. Then she was asleep and wouldn't let go of damm remote either on us as well."

Lonni said "just remember that with Daisy too"

Rack Says "We don't have to have testify anymore Lonni, why would we need to remember that now as well. But the local Sheriff was quite mad at us do you really think he might try to stop us now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.