• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosco said "dont you dare Rack"

Rack and Lonni keep on going and drive right out to the Duke Farm with Papers in nearby and it seems that Julie was home and the dang blasted Firebird was there as well.

Julie here's the doorbell and goes to answer it as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Rack and Lonni keep on going and drive right out to the Duke Farm with Papers in nearby and it seems that Julie was home and the dang blasted Firebird was there as well.

Julie here's the doorbell and goes to answer it as well.

Rack smiles when she opens the door "lets go to Oklahoma"

Lonni says "i dont know"

Julie was quiet unaware of how Sheriff was fighting the papers right now as well, she looks and Says " so they didn't lose the papers this time you know the Sheriff's office is a big place as well when they don't want to find something."

Julie was quiet unaware of how Sheriff was fighting the papers right now as well, she looks and Says " so they didn't lose the papers this time you know the Sheriff's office is a big place as well when they don't want to find something."

Rack said "are you telling me that they purpously lost the papers?"

Rack said "are you telling me that they purpously lost the papers?"

Julie Says "I don't know, but when they approve of what somebody's doing right now as well. You know I still don't agree don't I won't bring it up anymore but you can't say that I didn't try as well."

Rack said "we are"

Julie Says "Yup your heading straight into Chickasaw County and there east of us and Sheriff Little when you tell what your doing we'll want to see those papers as well." Rosco and Boss show up at the Duke Farm and Jesse see's them and he Says "He had those damm papers and well they took her with them she even snuck out the window to take off in her car, she would've smoked them to as well. Even you know that Rosco she drives just like Bo now."

Julie Says "Yup your heading straight into Chickasaw County and there east of us and Sheriff Little when you tell what your doing we'll want to see those papers as well." Rosco and Boss show up at the Duke Farm and Jesse see's them and he Says "He had those damm papers and well they took her with them she even snuck out the window to take off in her car, she would've smoked them to as well. Even you know that Rosco she drives just like Bo now."

Rosco sighes "dangit!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.