the D.A says "Julie was the only one who appeard to be lieing"

Boss Says "She was drugged, kidnapped and raped a day or two before those guys grabbed her so she was very scared as well. What if the papers disappeared before your deputies can get them as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosco said "well fine"

Boss Says "She didn't mean to do she was very confused look what Timmy Falcon did to her as well, and then those guys use her as leverage on Rack because she was flirting with him and listen can't you fight it or make their truck or the papers disappear or something now."

Boss Says "She didn't mean to do she was very confused look what Timmy Falcon did to her as well, and then those guys use her as leverage on Rack because she was flirting with him and listen can't you fight it or make their truck or the papers disappear or something now."

Rosco said "okay Boss"

Rosco said "guys ya'll aint goin to Oklahoma with Julie"

Rack Says "Those are the papers aren't they now, why can't we please don't interfere with us right now. I know it's your county but those are offical are last papers disappeared as well now I know what happened it's not going to work as well."

Rack Says "Those are the papers aren't they now, why can't we please don't interfere with us right now. I know it's your county but those are offical are last papers disappeared as well now I know what happened it's not going to work as well."

Rosco said "your not goin to Oklahoma with Julie"

Rosco said "your not goin to Oklahoma with Julie"

Lonni Says "Yes we are, the D.A. isn't going to drop the charges allright will just take the papers and pick her up and leave before her brother and cousins get back with Lizzy now."

Rosco said "were gonna fight against the papers Rack"

Rack Says "But you can't were taking her with us Sheriff. Well fine we'll go to the State Police then." Julie had no idea that Rosco and Boss was fighting the very important papers deciding her future right now as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.