Bo Says "Daisy I care about everybody and everything as well. Luke let's go and talk to Boss and explain the situation as well and see what's going on about the other one hopefully it's not bad news as well."

Bo and Luke walk in Boss's office and he was smiling about something and just got off the phone as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Boss said "hello boys"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss said "hello boys"

Bo Says "What's wrong right now? I know about my sisters problem and yeah she lied a little but she couldn't help it as well she was very confused as well Boss and we wanted to ask you about something."

Boss said "what?"

Bo Says "Well she said something happened in Oklahoma and it happened her and she even made out a police report and well that's what she's in trouble for as well. Uh look we need to go to Arknansas to rescue Lizzy and I was wandering if it was okay with you right now."

Bo Says "Well she said something happened in Oklahoma and it happened her and she even made out a police report and well that's what she's in trouble for as well. Uh look we need to go to Arknansas to rescue Lizzy and I was wandering if it was okay with you right now."

Boss said "yes. by all means go ahead"

Boss said "yes. by all means go ahead"

Bo Says "Well thanks and I was wandering is their any way you can talk to that D.A. in Oklahoma and get him to drop the charges on my sister she didn't mean to do it now she was very confused at the time."

Bo Says "Well thanks and I was wandering is their any way you can talk to that D.A. in Oklahoma and get him to drop the charges on my sister she didn't mean to do it now she was very confused at the time."

Boss said "ill talk to the D.A"

with that Bo and Luke went out side but Daisy was still angry with them

Daisy sighed "yes i care Bo"

Bo Says "I'm sorry Daisy, I just worried about you and everybody right now as well. I talked to Boss about my sister's situation as well and see what he can do right now as well, you know to see if he can get the D.A. to drop those charges as well."

Bo Says "I'm sorry Daisy, I just worried about you and everybody right now as well. I talked to Boss about my sister's situation as well and see what he can do right now as well, you know to see if he can get the D.A. to drop those charges as well."

Daisy said "you gotta prove to me that you care about me and this baby and Lizzy too"

Daisy said "you gotta prove to me that you care about me and this baby and Lizzy too"

Bo Says "Of course I care about everybody Daisy, and what happened between you and me will never happen again as well."

Daisy said "thank you"

Everybody was on their way and Boss was working on Julie's problem he wanted to know what exactly happened as well. He heard the short verison of it but he wanted to hear the long version as well.

so the D.A told the long version

Boss Says "So wait a minute she was very confused and scared why can't you just look at that way and just drop the charges she's like a daughter to me as well. I don't want her leaving the county can't I fight that paperwork your sending as well so they can't bring her back as well."

Boss Says "So wait a minute she was very confused and scared why can't you just look at that way and just drop the charges she's like a daughter to me as well. I don't want her leaving the county can't I fight that paperwork your sending as well so they can't bring her back as well."

the D.A says "yes you can"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.