Bo just doesnt talk to his sister

Julie drives off and realizes whatever happened it was about her right now as well. Lonni looks and Says "Julie got a break y'll with the paperwork but our Sheriff is faxing it to yours right now and well it won't be long as well till we have it as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie drives off and realizes whatever happened it was about her right now as well. Lonni looks and Says "Julie got a break y'll with the paperwork but our Sheriff is faxing it to yours right now and well it won't be long as well till we have it as well."

Daisy sighed "Lonni can we just focus on getting Lizzy back"

Daisy sighed "Lonni can we just focus on getting Lizzy back"

Lonni Says "Okay, so listen we need to make some kind of truce once eveything is worked out and Lizzy is safe and sound, that nobody tries to interfere with us as well."

Daisy said "Lonni im not completely following you here.. what are you talkin about?"

Lonni Says "About how we didn't take Julie to Oklahoma, we didn't have the extradication papers and well without them we would be no better than kidnappers as well. And Rack didn't want that I was all readry to start up my truck when he pointed that and we drove her back to the farm instead and let me her go as well. And Personally she's been a brat lately and well just think she can get away this whatever she wants now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Lonni Says "About how we didn't take Julie to Oklahoma, we didn't have the extradication papers and well without them we would be no better than kidnappers as well. And Rack didn't want that I was all readry to start up my truck when he pointed that and we drove her back to the farm instead and let me her go as well. And Personally she's been a brat lately and well just think she can get away this whatever she wants now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sighes "shes my cousin, yeah i love her, but not as much as i used to, i really would love to be away from Julie as long as i can, and i want Lizzy back, but that means showing her that Julie will stay away from her so she can come back to Hazzard when we rescue her, shes my best friend, not Julie"

Daisy sighes "shes my cousin, yeah i love her, but not as much as i used to, i really would love to be away from Julie as long as i can, and i want Lizzy back, but that means showing her that Julie will stay away from her so she can come back to Hazzard when we rescue her, shes my best friend, not Julie"

Lonni Says "That's bad Daisy she was there for you and you was there for her you do know she's still in trouble right."

Lonni Says "That's bad Daisy she was there for you and you was there for her you do know she's still in trouble right."

Daisy sighed "yes..but shes a little to needy sometimes.. i cant deal with that either and Lonni i know she was there for me, but i cant always be there for her and this is one of those times!"

Daisy sighed "yes..but shes a little to needy sometimes.. i cant deal with that either and Lonni i know she was there for me, but i cant always be there for her and this is one of those times!"

Lonni Says "Too bad we couldn't get the Sheriff to hold her in jail until the paperwork came in would've made it easier now Daisy."

Daisy sighed "can we forget about Julie for a while!"

Lonni Says "Okay, I guess for now."

Bo looks at Lonni and Says "Why are so certain my sister did something wrong right now she got a good break and what if that paperwork never comes back and right now you can't even touch her as well."

Cue LizzyJackson

Lonni Says "Okay, I guess for now."

Bo looks at Lonni and Says "Why are so certain my sister did something wrong right now she got a good break and what if that paperwork never comes back and right now you can't even touch her as well."

Cue LizzyJackson

Daisy cuts in "Bo! we have to worry about Lizzy right now! NOT JULIE!"

Daisy cuts in "Bo! we have to worry about Lizzy right now! NOT JULIE!"

Bo Says "Daisy I'm worried about Lizzy and Julie's future equal right now we don't what's going happen once she gets west of her okay. Listen she is my little sister and she almost died this week as well."

Bo Says "Daisy I'm worried about Lizzy and Julie's future equal right now we don't what's going happen once she gets west of her okay. Listen she is my little sister and she almost died this week as well."

Daisy said "Lizzy was right, you care way more about Julie then Lizzy, i guess im the only one going to Arakansas to get her back!"

Daisy said "Lizzy was right, you care way more about Julie then Lizzy, i guess im the only one going to Arakansas to get her back!"

Bo Says "I'm going allright but in case you forget me and Luke can't go or were be in big trouble as well."

Daisy sighed "but we have to get Lizzy back and we need your help"

Bo Says "Daisy don't you even care if the us two go to Arkansas we will be breaking our probation as well. That means you won't see us for two long years as well doesn't that matter as well."

Bo Says "Daisy don't you even care if the us two go to Arkansas we will be breaking our probation as well. That means you won't see us for two long years as well doesn't that matter as well."

Daisy said "yes it matters.. but you dont care about me, your only concern is your sister!"

Daisy said "yes it matters.. but you dont care about me, your only concern is your sister!"

Bo Says "Daisy, I got to talk to Boss before we go and so does Luke you have to understand that and hope that he understands as well allright." Julie came home and looked at Uncle Jesse and Says "What if the D.A. doesn't let it drop you what could happen as well?"

Bo Says "Daisy, I got to talk to Boss before we go and so does Luke you have to understand that and hope that he understands as well allright." Julie came home and looked at Uncle Jesse and Says "What if the D.A. doesn't let it drop you what could happen as well?"

Daisy sighed "fine go talk to Boss.. but like i said you dont care about any one but Julie"

Daisy said "you dont care about everybody! all you care about is Julie, Luke and that dang car of yours, you dont care about me, this baby, or anything!"

Bo Says "Daisy I care about everybody and everything as well. Luke let's go and talk to Boss and explain the situation as well and see what's going on about the other one hopefully it's not bad news as well."

Bo and Luke walk in Boss's office and he was smiling about something and just got off the phone as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.