The Dukes Met Ducan MacLead(Highlander)

In this eposide of the Dukes Astranger comes to Hazzard and he his different then anyone else. WEho is he and What does he want? Find Out.

It was a beautiful summers Day in Hazzard. Bo and Luke were headed for the Boars Nest to Pick up their cousin Daisy. Cause her Jeep was at Cooter's. Bo and Luke was driving a long when they see a Black sports car along side the road and a Man with Long dark hair. and his Hair was pulled back in a pony tail. They stopped and they got out of the car and walked over to him and Luke smiled and said can we help you? Ducan Smiled and said Sure can you get a two truck out here? Luke smiled and said sure and he said Bo get on the CB and call cooter. and Bo did what he was told. Ducan said Thanks and said I'm Ducan MacLead.Holding out his hand. Luke said I'm Luke Duke and that is My cousin Bo. Luke Shook Ducan's hand. Luke said What are you doing in Hazzard? Ducan said I here visting an old friend a Robert Perkins. Luke smiled and said Yes I know him. He owns a farm not far from my Uncle's farm. Come on in the General and we will take you there. Ducan walked over to the General Lee and Bo said you craw threw the window. and Ducan did.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo Drove to the Boars Nest Bo said Sorry for the detour But we have to pick up our cousin Daisy. Ducan smiles and said thats all right. and they get out of the General Lee and they walke in and when Daisy seen Ducan she smiles and said Hello. Ducan smiles and said Hello and Luke said This Is Ducan MacLead. he visiting Robert Perkins. and then they got in the General Lee and Daisy sat in the back with Ducan.

Bo Drove to the Boars Nest Bo said Sorry for the detour But we have to pick up our cousin Daisy. Ducan smiles and said thats all right. and they get out of the General Lee and they walke in and when Daisy seen Ducan she smiles and said Hello. Ducan smiles and said Hello and Luke said This Is Ducan MacLead. he visiting Robert Perkins. and then they got in the General Lee and Daisy sat in the back with Ducan.

(can i join in this?)

The Dukes pull up to the to the perkins farm Luke smiles when he sees Jenny Perkins run out the door. Luke gets out and smiles and said Hay sweetheart, Jenny smiles and she kissed Luke and then she sees Ducan and she runs to him and he huggs her. And Jenny said Dad is in the Barn. then Ducan smiles and said Thanks Jenny and he walks towards the barn.

IN THE BARN..

Ducan walked in and there he sees and old man. Ducan smiles and said Robert. Robert turned and he saw his old friend and he said Ducan Maclead. and he hugged his friend. and Ducan said Robert Why have you called me? Robert said Ducan, I'm deing I have Cancer and I want you to watch over Jenny. she will need your guidence. Ducan said Robert she is a grown woman she will be fine. Robert said Ducan Promise me. Remember back in 37. Ducan said Yes I do, and I owe you ok I will old friend. Robert smiled and said Lets go in the house. and Robert saw the Dukes and he smiled cause he knew that Jenny was dating Luke

The Dukes pull up to the to the perkins farm Luke smiles when he sees Jenny Perkins run out the door. Luke gets out and smiles and said Hay sweetheart, Jenny smiles and she kissed Luke and then she sees Ducan and she runs to him and he huggs her. And Jenny said Dad is in the Barn. then Ducan smiles and said Thanks Jenny and he walks towards the barn.

IN THE BARN..

Ducan walked in and there he sees and old man. Ducan smiles and said Robert. Robert turned and he saw his old friend and he said Ducan Maclead. and he hugged his friend. and Ducan said Robert Why have you called me? Robert said Ducan, I'm deing I have Cancer and I want you to watch over Jenny. she will need your guidence. Ducan said Robert she is a grown woman she will be fine. Robert said Ducan Promise me. Remember back in 37. Ducan said Yes I do, and I owe you ok I will old friend. Robert smiled and said Lets go in the house. and Robert saw the Dukes and he smiled cause he knew that Jenny was dating Luke

Daisy stuck her head out the back window of the General "hey Jenny, would you and Luke like to meet me and Enos and Bo and Katy for a triple date tonight at the Boars Nest"

Jenny smiled she looked at Luke and all he did was smile and Jenny said Sure What time? Luke looked at her and said how about 7:00. Jenny looked at him and said Sure I just have to clear it with my father first. Robert walked over to them and said clear what with me> Jenny said Dad I'm going to the Boars Nest later tonight with Luke, and Robert said Ok.

Jenny smiled she looked at Luke and all he did was smile and Jenny said Sure What time? Luke looked at her and said how about 7:00. Jenny looked at him and said Sure I just have to clear it with my father first. Robert walked over to them and said clear what with me> Jenny said Dad I'm going to the Boars Nest later tonight with Luke, and Robert said Ok.

Daisy smiled "great, see you then, hey Robert, oh and Jenny, i gotta tell ya somethin tonight, well we'll get outta here for now, bye"

So Luke Kissed Jenny and he got in the General Lee and Bo Backed him out and Left and he Played the Horn as he went down the road. Jenny smiled. and Jenny said Hay Uncle Ducan, Ducan Smiled and he said Jen He seems to be a nice young Man. Jenny Smiled and said Oh Uncle Ducan He is and Daisy is My Best friend aqnd No they don't know about you or you being imortal.

So Luke Kissed Jenny and he got in the General Lee and Bo Backed him out and Left and he Played the Horn as he went down the road. Jenny smiled. and Jenny said Hay Uncle Ducan, Ducan Smiled and he said Jen He seems to be a nice young Man. Jenny Smiled and said Oh Uncle Ducan He is and Daisy is My Best friend aqnd No they don't know about you or you being imortal.

Duncan said "good, lets keep it that way please"

Kathy said Sure. and they went in the house and Later that night Jenny came down the stairs and she was waring a red dress that hugged every curve on her body and it csame to her knees and she had a little make up and her hair fixed. and Her father saw her and said Jenny I wish you wouldn't wear that dress. Jenny said com on dad. you are the one who bought it for me. Robert said Ya I did But I didn't know it would fit you like that. Jenny walked over to Ducan and said Uncle Ducan do you see anything wronge with this dress? Ducan cleared his through and said Jenny I have to agree with your father. Jenny smiled and said Uncle Ducan No you don't and then she hears the General Lee and she huggs her father.and she said I won't be late. and she left.

OUTSIDE.....

Jenny came out and she and Luke looked at her and said wow. and Jenny smiled and Luke helped her in the General Lee and then Bo but the General in gear and headed for the Boars Nest.

Kathy said Sure. and they went in the house and Later that night Jenny came down the stairs and she was waring a red dress that hugged every curve on her body and it csame to her knees and she had a little make up and her hair fixed. and Her father saw her and said Jenny I wish you wouldn't wear that dress. Jenny said com on dad. you are the one who bought it for me. Robert said Ya I did But I didn't know it would fit you like that. Jenny walked over to Ducan and said Uncle Ducan do you see anything wronge with this dress? Ducan cleared his through and said Jenny I have to agree with your father. Jenny smiled and said Uncle Ducan No you don't and then she hears the General Lee and she huggs her father.and she said I won't be late. and she left.

OUTSIDE.....

Jenny came out and she and Luke looked at her and said wow. and Jenny smiled and Luke helped her in the General Lee and then Bo but the General in gear and headed for the Boars Nest.

when they got to the Boars Nest Jenny and Daisy excused them selves and went to the bathroom and Daisy said "Jenny i gotta tell ya something real important"

Jenny said Daisy you need to tell Enos. and Uncle Jesse.then Jenny got it or is it Uncle Jesse you are afraid of Telling?

MEANWHILE AT HER FATHERS FARM...

Ducan was looking at his old friend. and he said Robert does Jenny know that you are dying? Robert said No all she thinks is I have been just sick. Ducan looked at him and said you need to tell her.

Luke said cousin you just have to tell him.I know it's going to be hard but you just have to do it. you know haw many times Bo and I didn't want to face him with something. besides take Enos with you. Enos smiles and said sure, Daisy I will go with you. Jenny walked up to Luke and took his hand. Luke looked at her and smiled.

MEANWHILE AT THE pERKINS' FARM..

Ducan and Robert were talking and he started to get Pains and Ducan said Robert. and he picked up Robert and put him in Jenny's car and took him to tri-county hospital.

AT THE BOARS NEST..

Jenny and Luke were dancing when her cell Phone rings and she stopped and she took her cell out of her pocket and said Hello and said Ok Ducan I will be right there. Thanks Bye. and she closed her Phone and she lookeda at Luke and said My father is in the hospital. and Luke said Lets go. and he walked overt to the other and told them what was going on.

Luke said cousin you just have to tell him.I know it's going to be hard but you just have to do it. you know haw many times Bo and I didn't want to face him with something. besides take Enos with you. Enos smiles and said sure, Daisy I will go with you. Jenny walked up to Luke and took his hand. Luke looked at her and smiled.

MEANWHILE AT THE pERKINS' FARM..

Ducan and Robert were talking and he started to get Pains and Ducan said Robert. and he picked up Robert and put him in Jenny's car and took him to tri-county hospital.

AT THE BOARS NEST..

Jenny and Luke were dancing when her cell Phone rings and she stopped and she took her cell out of her pocket and said Hello and said Ok Ducan I will be right there. Thanks Bye. and she closed her Phone and she lookeda at Luke and said My father is in the hospital. and Luke said Lets go. and he walked overt to the other and told them what was going on.

after that Enos and Daisy left for the Duke farm

AT THE HOSPITAL.....

Jenny and Luke walked into the hospital.Jenny saw Ducan and she ran to him and said Uncle Ducan what happened? Ducan looked at her and said Jenny your father is dying he has Cancer. Jenny said No, and she went into Luke's arms. and Luke held her. and the doctor came out and said he is stable you may go in and see him. Luke looked at Jenny and said Go sweetheart. and he kissed her and said I will be right here. Jenny smiled and she went into her fathers room.

IN HER FATHER'S ROOM...

Jenny walked in and her father was lying in bed.Jenny walked over to the bed and she said Dad. and he looked at her and he smiled

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.