The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Bo hangs up and Says "What's with Daisy, and her and Julie are coming home but Julie seems really upset about something she was crying on the phone when we was talking Luke."

Cue Anybody

Daisy pulles Salena to the side "hey, my cousins, all of them i might add, want me to go home till the babys born, but what about my position here as a Ranger?"

Daisy pulles Salena to the side "hey, my cousins, all of them i might add, want me to go home till the babys born, but what about my position here as a Ranger?"

Salena Says "Extended Maternity Leave, and please take Julie especially she's really upset I think Freddy tried something but she won't tell me she's just talking with your cousins right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "He brought me back and told me to act like nothing happened and then says thanks as he's leaving can you believe him Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Walker comes in the hall just as Daisy was gonna say something and hands Daisy her stuff and says "your on extended maternity leave, see ya later" and he goes out of the hall and Salena says "bye yall"

Walker comes in the hall just as Daisy was gonna say something and hands Daisy her stuff and says "your on extended maternity leave, see ya later" and he goes out of the hall and Salena says "bye yall"

Julie Says "Walker, I just told Daisy that Freddy raped me when we was there. What can we do about it mean I want to press charges on him for it now."

Cue Anybody