One More Night

Daisy said "yeah"

The Next Morning, it seems that Julie was still in Coma and the Sheriff was still right by her side and Bo was still right by Daisy side as well but she was crouchy right now as well.

Dr. House Says "Mr. Duke, I need to talk to you about your nephew Luke and it seems that the Sheriff wants me to talk him about Julie right now it turns out she's his daughter which I didn't know before and I'm sorry about that as well."

Jesse Says "It's okay, I knew the truth would come out eventually about who her father really was right now as well. And well I wander how Bo took the news as well I never got around to telling him or Julie about this right now as well."

Cue Anybody

The Next Morning, it seems that Julie was still in Coma and the Sheriff was still right by her side and Bo was still right by Daisy side as well but she was crouchy right now as well.

Dr. House Says "Mr. Duke, I need to talk to you about your nephew Luke and it seems that the Sheriff wants me to talk him about Julie right now it turns out she's his daughter which I didn't know before and I'm sorry about that as well."

Jesse Says "It's okay, I knew the truth would come out eventually about who her father really was right now as well. And well I wander how Bo took the news as well I never got around to telling him or Julie about this right now as well."

Cue Anybody

the doctor said "well now she'll know"

Daisy sighed "how can you be so sure"

Uncle Jesse Says "Because they have to and Julie has her High School Graduation to go to in two years as well no matter what happens and even something happens where she might have to move from our house well she ain't going to like it not one bit now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "if Julie died, i wouldnt have a partner to out smart my own boyfriend"

Uncle Jesse Says "Hey she's not dying and besides we why have even bigger problems it seems that Rosco wants a bigger role in her life right now he was talking to attourney just yesterday Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed "why couldnt he tell her before she went in the damn coma!"

Bo looks over and Says "apparently he did and she woke up when she heard it Daisy, and then hours later went back into the coma before I could ask her what they was talking about now."

Cue Anybody

Dr. House meanwhile was talking to uncle Jesse about Luke's condition and he told Jesse ",

" that Luke has a 75% chance of waking up now he may suffer from memory loss ", then

Jesse said " well i do hope that Luke wakes up without any problems only god knows now.

Cue Anyone

Bo says "what ever happens, even if Luke doesnt have his memory, if he wakes up, thats all i want, and the same goes for Julie"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.