Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "I meant me having a new baby...you already have to put up with the twins in the house..."

Vidalia Says "Mom, in New York it was lonely growing up a only child houseful of kids why it's perfect to me the more the merrier the way I feel now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "I'm not sure...I'm really not"

Vidalia Says "Can you take me to see them tomorrow and I heard from Matt that Ashley had to be rushed to the hosptial but she doesn't have a newborn like Aunt Julie, Salena and Angel have right now how catchy is it Mom."

Vidalia Says "Can you take me to see them tomorrow and I heard from Matt that Ashley had to be rushed to the hosptial but she doesn't have a newborn like Aunt Julie, Salena and Angel have right now how catchy is it Mom."

Daisy said "I'm not sure...they say Sam had it first"

Daisy said "I'm not sure...they say Sam had it first"

Matt had watched them take care Ashley he had made sure that Stephanie came over about the twins and then a docter came out and Says "She miscarried the baby Mr. Johnson were so sorry this virus made her to weak to support him or her." Matt Says "So Can I go and see my wife now and It doesn't matter as well I love her and we can try again and I didn't even know as well."

Matt had watched them take care Ashley he had made sure that Stephanie came over about the twins and then a docter came out and Says "She miscarried the baby Mr. Johnson were so sorry this virus made her to weak to support him or her." Matt Says "So Can I go and see my wife now and It doesn't matter as well I love her and we can try again and I didn't even know as well."

Ashley said "WHAT?!"

Ashley looked at him

Matt Says "It's true honey that's why you've been so hard to get along with lately. I feel the same grief you do right now as well we can try again thow." Ashley was crying about what she had found out she wanted another baby so badly right now and this virus had caused her to lose the baby she understood what Cassidy had went through she had her miscarriage now as well.

Matt Says "It's true honey that's why you've been so hard to get along with lately. I feel the same grief you do right now as well we can try again thow." Ashley was crying about what she had found out she wanted another baby so badly right now and this virus had caused her to lose the baby she understood what Cassidy had went through she had her miscarriage now as well.

Ashley sighed

Ashley sighed

Matt went and hugged Ashley and Says "Honey I will stay overnight with you the kids are with Stephanie and I Love You so much as well." A Docter walks in and Says "Were surprized that she got it Mr. Johnson we thought it just woman you had a newborn less than six weeks old but now were simply not sure at all about this right now as well."

Matt went and hugged Ashley and Says "Honey I will stay overnight with you the kids are with Stephanie and I Love You so much as well." A Docter walks in and Says "Were surprized that she got it Mr. Johnson we thought it just woman you had a newborn less than six weeks old but now were simply not sure at all about this right now as well."

Ashley said "There Lying!"

Ashley said "I don't care"

After a while Ashley was asleep and Matt just stayed with her all night long not caring if he got sick he wanted to by his wife right now as well nothing else mattered to him right now as well.

The Next Morning they had scheduled Ashley for a D/C and they coming to bring her to the approiate wing and she seemed to know the miscarriage was real and yes she was sick as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.