Simply Because I Have No Brain...

MaryAnne

So I noticed in the Sick Day Challenge thread that the following two issues were brought up...

1. I dropped the ball on issueing the Valentines Challenge (*sigh* so much for my tall dark and handsome man in the three piece suit and aviator sunglasses story...dang it...)

2. This challenge section of HNet denotes that only Admin/Mods can post challenges. Well, dip, what moron decided that?

Oh. THIS moron decided that. Whups!!

Okay, well, since I blew it on the Valentines Challenge, Alex reminded me about how we once did a Luck Challenge (back in '06 I think it was), where you write a story involving luck, either good or bad (or no luck at all LOL). SO! In another post, I'm gonna put an o-fficial announcement about the 2009 Luck Challenge!

And then I'm gonna change the description of this section of the forums to not say that only Admins/Mods can post challenge ideas. I mean, really, any y'all can post ideas for challenges, it shouldn't have to come from just myself, Mufn or Brian right? Right!

Awrighty, that should take care of those two issues.

Unfortunately, no easy fix for the tall, dark and handsome man with the aviator sunglasses. Damn, I can't believe I bungled that!

So I noticed in the Sick Day Challenge thread that the following two issues were brought up...

1. I dropped the ball on issueing the Valentines Challenge (*sigh* so much for my tall dark and handsome man in the three piece suit and aviator sunglasses story...dang it...)

2. This challenge section of HNet denotes that only Admin/Mods can post challenges. Well, dip, what moron decided that?

Oh. THIS moron decided that. Whups!!

Okay, well, since I blew it on the Valentines Challenge, Alex reminded me about how we once did a Luck Challenge (back in '06 I think it was), where you write a story involving luck, either good or bad (or no luck at all LOL). SO! In another post, I'm gonna put an o-fficial announcement about the 2009 Luck Challenge!

And then I'm gonna change the description of this section of the forums to not say that only Admins/Mods can post challenge ideas. I mean, really, any y'all can post ideas for challenges, it shouldn't have to come from just myself, Mufn or Brian right? Right!

Awrighty, that should take care of those two issues.

Unfortunately, no easy fix for the tall, dark and handsome man with the aviator sunglasses. Damn, I can't believe I bungled that!

I see the luck challenge, but I never did see the valentine challenge, or I would have gone to it right away.:)