The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "somewhat i guess"

The Nurse Says "Do you think she'll ever trust another Man and get married now Daisy? I couldn't imagine that I had heard what her honerymoon night was what a nightmare wow, and he didn't even stop doing that do her wow no wonder she's so cautious right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse Says "Do you think she'll ever trust another Man and get married now Daisy? I couldn't imagine that I had heard what her honerymoon night was what a nightmare wow, and he didn't even stop doing that do her wow no wonder she's so cautious right now as well."

Daisy said "i dont know"

Daisy said "i couldnt imagine that at all, im glad that Enos is the kind of guy he is, Aaron has proved that not all men are like Enos, Bo and Luke"

The Nurse Says "I would've fought him off, he would've had to subdue me first Daisy before he could've done what he did to Julie to me now."

Julie wakes up and Says "He had a gun pointed at me when he did that as well."

The Nurse Says "I would've fought him off, he would've had to subdue me first Daisy before he could've done what he did to Julie to me now."

Julie wakes up and Says "He had a gun pointed at me when he did that as well."

Daisy said "Julie, just dont talk about it, nurse, please, can we get off this subject"

Daisy said "Julie, just dont talk about it, nurse, please, can we get off this subject"

Julie Says "Daisy, I glad were talking again but somebody once said if you talk about something you it helps you get over the bad feelings about it."

the nurse smiled and went to tlak to Daisy after handing Daisy her twins

Julie cuddles Scarlett and notices that Rhett is being fuzzy and puts her daughter back in her crib and picks up Rhett and starts talking to him as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.