The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "hi im Daisy Strate, these are my daughters, im married to the deputy here in Hazzard, Enos Strate, the most wonderful man ever, i swear"

The Docter Says "Their pretty but what happened from last year from the very beginning that when it all started or pretty much what Julie didn't talk about as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed and told him what she could remember

The Docter Says "Thank you very much." He had said his goodbyes the girls were totally opposite the younger one was protective of her babies it was like she thought he was going to take them and the other actually introduced them to him as well. He left the room and told Bo what he thought was going with Julie and Daisy and explained how she explained what happened as if she still mad about it as well and how she didn't even introduce the babies it him as well. And how Daisy took the time to introduce her babies and neither knew what kind of docter he really was well so it worked pretty well.

The Docter Says "Thank you very much." He had said his goodbyes the girls were totally opposite the younger one was protective of her babies it was like she thought he was going to take them and the other actually introduced them to him as well.

Daisy just kept thinking that she let her self remember everything and was becoming that person that she was after what happend to her in Texas, scared of every noise and protective and passive

Daisy just kept thinking that she let her self remember everything and was becoming that person that she was after what happend to her in Texas, scared of every noise and protective and passive

Julie was asleep and the Nurse walked and seen that Daisy was crying and ask her is everything was okay and that how come everytime somebody wants to talk to Julie about what about she always go to sleep right now as well.

Julie was asleep and the Nurse walked and seen that Daisy was crying and ask her is everything was okay and that how come everytime somebody wants to talk to Julie about what about she always go to sleep right now as well.

Daisy tells the nurse that she had to talk about what happend in Texas to a doctor

Daisy tells the nurse that she had to talk about what happend in Texas to a doctor

The Nurse Says "Do you have any idea what kind of docter you and your cousin was talking to and she seems very agreeable as well."

The Nurse Says "She so protective of her babies right now, do you ever think she ever trust another man to date ever again Daisy."

Daisy said "no, and im starting to be the same way, i wont let any guys but Enos and my Uncle Jesse hold my babies almost, i dont want everyone to hate me because of that, but after what Freddy almost did to me, i could have lost them both"

Daisy said "no, and im starting to be the same way, i wont let any guys but Enos and my Uncle Jesse hold my babies almost, i dont want everyone to hate me because of that, but after what Freddy almost did to me, i could have lost them both"

The Nurse Says "You'll both get better in time, but your cousin really got treated rough thow I wouldn't want no man treating me like that right now as well."

The Nurse Says "I personally think if your cousin ever would've had the chance she would've shot Aaron herself for what he did to her Daisy."

Daisy said "i feel like its my fault, i should have taken into my own hands to save my cousin from all this and i should have stoped Aaron my self"

Daisy said "ever heard the song "Earls Gotta Die" by the Dixie Chicks, i would have done everything in that song that the girl did with Julies help"

The Nurse Says "Bo tells me the two of you shoot like Annie Oakley now is that true?"

The Nurse Says "Bo tells me the two of you shoot like Annie Oakley now is that true?"

Daisy said "yeah, i passed my shooting test to be a Hazzard deputy once and was right beside my husband too, i had to shoot at a target, i got all four bullets right in the middle of the target"

Daisy said "yeah, i passed my shooting test to be a Hazzard deputy once and was right beside my husband too, i had to shoot at a target, i got all four bullets right in the middle of the target"

The Nurse Says "Oh he would be a dead duck now Daisy!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.