The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "a couple days ago"

Bo looks at the Nurse and asks if they can talk outside a minute and then once outside and Says "When the shrink talks to the girls don't have him or her tell what kind of docter he really is otherwise they won't talk to him or her now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo looks at the Nurse and asks if they can talk outside a minute and then once outside and Says "When the shrink talks to the girls don't have him or her tell what kind of docter he really is otherwise they won't talk to him or her now."

"That's a good idea Mr. Duke." The nurse answers.

the nurse nodds

A Docter walks in Julie and Daisy's romm and introduces himself and not telling what kinda of docter he actually is and Says "I just want to talk about happened over the past year with the two of you and listen it might hard to talk about as well. I understand that Julie talks for awhile and suddenly goes back to sleep that's not the best away around it right now as well."

A Docter walks in Julie and Daisy's romm and introduces himself and not telling what kinda of docter he actually is and Says "I just want to talk about happened over the past year with the two of you and listen it might hard to talk about as well. I understand that Julie talks for awhile and suddenly goes back to sleep that's not the best away around it right now as well."

Daisy said "i dont have anything to talk about"

the doctor nodds

Julie Says "Well when we got back to Hazzard, we was married as soon we got back which I didn't mind but I really wanted to wait and plan a wedding but all of sudden in the car he shows me his gun and told we was getting married we had the blood test and got married and once we was home. The one night he looks and me and wants to see how my wrists doing and puts something on them and I could even move them and ask them why he did this and he walked just walked out of my bedroom and locked the door as well but before he left he told me to go to sleep as well. That was our Honeymoon night, I think he must've went out to a Poker Game or something."

Julie Says "Well when we got back to Hazzard, we was married as soon we got back which I didn't mind but I really wanted to wait and plan a wedding but all of sudden in the car he shows me his gun and told we was getting married we had the blood test and got married and once we was home. The one night he looks and me and wants to see how my wrists doing and puts something on them and I could even move them and ask them why he did this and he walked just walked out of my bedroom and locked the door as well but before he left he told me to go to sleep as well. That was our Honeymoon night, I think he must've went out to a Poker Game or something."

the doctor said "thats awful"

the doctor said "thats awful"

Julie Says "After a while he quit using rope and found some handcuffs and started giving me a sleeping pill after supper was made and the dishes were done and the samething all over again. After a month I asked why he did that me and he just smacked me and told me that I was to listen and not question his actions as well."

Julie Says "After a while he quit using rope and found some handcuffs and started giving me a sleeping pill after supper was made and the dishes were done and the samething all over again. After a month I asked why he did that me and he just smacked me and told me that I was to listen and not question his actions as well."

the doctor said "i heard he told you that he told you to never speak to your family too"

the doctor said "i heard he told you that he told you to never speak to your family too"

Julie Says "Yes, and to make sure of it he used to keep my cellphone at night an unplug the home phone as well. I felt like a POW not a wife now and would've never ended as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.