The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Bo said "she would have hated that"

The Nurse Says "But don't worry now it's looking like extreme spousal abuse right now, and I bet she would've found a gun she might've shot him as well. Do you know if your sister who how to handle a gun just curious right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse Says "But don't worry now it's looking like extreme spousal abuse right now, and I bet she would've found a gun she might've shot him as well. Do you know if your sister who how to handle a gun just curious right now."

Bo said "both my sister and my cousin Daisy over here can shoot like Annie Oakly"

Bo said "both my sister and my cousin Daisy over here can shoot like Annie Oakly"

The Nurse Smiled and Says "I wish she would've got ahold of gun after what he did to her they would've called it self-defensive now Bo."

Bo laughes "you dont want either of these girls around a gun, Daisys such a sharpshooter, once she almost shot me in the foot"

The Nurse Says "He must've had to keep his gun away from her real good then that might explained the locked bedroom now as well."

Bo said "Daisy hates hospitals, she tried to pursuade Enos to let her have a home birth with the twins , but it didnt happen, now Julie, i dont know about her"

The Nurse Says "The Way her husband treated her at home I can understand myself now Bo. I wouldn't want to have somebody give something to fall asleep at night and lock the bedroom door afterwards now. He sure didn't treat her like a wife now as well. I'm almost want to say that Batter Wife Syndrome fit perfectly right now she's very meek and mild right now and agrees to anything right now as well."

The Nurse Says "The Way her husband treated her at home I can understand myself now Bo. I wouldn't want to have somebody give something to fall asleep at night and lock the bedroom door afterwards now. He sure didn't treat her like a wife now as well. I'm almost want to say that Batter Wife Syndrome fit perfectly right now she's very meek and mild right now and agrees to anything right now as well."

Bo said "thats usally Julie anyway, shes never been very social"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.