The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"Puppies?" Lizzy asks from the doorway. "What do you mean puppies?"

Julie Says "Well Flash had puppies and the Sheriff was just in to talk to the two of us and each of us are getting a puppy when their old enough Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Flash had puppies? Awww that's so sweet. It's too bad Heather's allergic." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Hey listen you can hold the babies you want to I know you have experience I kind of got Daisy sick talking about what they got planned for me tomorrow now. But why do I need it as well I don't understand right now as well."

Julie Says "Hey listen you can hold the babies you want to I know you have experience I kind of got Daisy sick talking about what they got planned for me tomorrow now. But why do I need it as well I don't understand right now as well."

"It cleans out your system." Lizzy says scooping up Rhett.

"It cleans out your system." Lizzy says scooping up Rhett.

Julie Says "I'm nervous Lizzy right now and isn't me handsome I'm going to have get a second line now just for him now. Did you ever have that done or need that done as well."

"No I don't think I've ever had to. And yes he is handsome." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "So do you think he lives up to Handsome Rogue Namesake as well? Why is Enos looking through me and Aaron's apartment as well Lizzy can you tell me why the nurse told he was now."

Julie Says "So do you think he lives up to Handsome Rogue Namesake as well? Why is Enos looking through me and Aaron's apartment as well Lizzy can you tell me why the nurse told he was now."

"Incriminating evidence to build a case against Aaron from what Christine told me." Lizzy says.

"Incriminating evidence to build a case against Aaron from what Christine told me." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "And they will find evidence on what he did to me as well Lizzy? I don't know if you had asked me about everything nobody would've never known what my marriage was really like thank you for asking as well. I made up with Daisy as well, I almost my family and friends because of him Lizzy."

Julie Says "And they will find evidence on what he did to me as well Lizzy? I don't know if you had asked me about everything nobody would've never known what my marriage was really like thank you for asking as well. I made up with Daisy as well, I almost my family and friends because of him Lizzy."

"But you didn't and everything is working out for the better." Lizzy says.

Lizzy agrees and then realizes she has to leave. Slowly she lowers Rhett back into his crib and goes home where she is met by Jeb, Cooter, and Heather.

Julie had naturally fallen asleep by now, she was liking this she wander how much of Aaron's actions she could take right now if she hadn't had the twins early now as well. She had actually considered shooting her own husband but she could never find his gun as well.

Julie had naturally fallen asleep by now, she was liking this she wander how much of Aaron's actions she could take right now if she hadn't had the twins early now as well. She had actually considered shooting her own husband but she could never find his gun as well.

Cooter said "were glad your back"

Cooter said "were glad your back"

Bo had came in he liked holding babies right now especially his own daughter and she was in the nursery and Katy was asleep as well he watched Daisy and Julie as they was sleeping he didn't know she could fall asleep so fast now. Apparently her husband was just helping her along as well and didn't even realize this as well he went to scoop up Rhett and looked at his nephew and Says "You got to take care of your Momma and twin sister now as well once you get old enough to understand what I am saying as well."

Bo had came in he liked holding babies right now especially his own daughter and she was in the nursery and Katy was asleep as well he watched Daisy and Julie as they was sleeping he didn't know she could fall asleep so fast now. Apparently her husband was just helping her along as well and didn't even realize this as well he went to scoop up Rhett and looked at his nephew and Says "You got to take care of your Momma and twin sister now as well once you get old enough to understand what I am saying as well."

then he moved on to Daisys girls after putting Scarlett to sleep

then he moved on to Daisys girls after putting Scarlett to sleep

The Nurse was watching Bo and it seemed the babies just seemed to love him right now as well. She Says "Do you have children sir, your such a natural at this right I would've swore you had a couple of your own now."

Bo said "that would be like a torture sentence"

The Nurse Says "Yeah but we got to determine what kind of drugs he's been giving her to make her so sleeping those twins are miracles now with the way that he treated their mother, she was telling somebody that he used to lock her bedroom door at night she's better off without him now."

The Nurse Says "Yeah but we got to determine what kind of drugs he's been giving her to make her so sleeping those twins are miracles now with the way that he treated their mother, she was telling somebody that he used to lock her bedroom door at night she's better off without him now."

Bo said "Aarons a jerk, i didnt trust him to begin with"

Bo said "Aarons a jerk, i didnt trust him to begin with"

The Nurse Says "Didn't you say anything to her about it right now, were keeping any sleeping pills or sedatives away from your sister because he used to give her a sleeping pill just about every night for months Mr. Duke."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.