The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Rosco sighes "well, Enos found the threat letters that Aaron made you write to Daisy"

Julie Says "He told me he would shoot me if I didn't do it Rosco and I didn't even want to do it as well but he pulled his gun out when he made me right them as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Rosco said "do you remember what the letters said"

Julie Says "No, he was very controlling and I tried to forget the most of the horrible things he did to me Rosco.He actually once played the russian roulette thing I thought I was going to get shot that night."

Rosco said "thats just horrible"

Julie Says "I was scared for my life that night I wanted to call the Sheriff's office that night but he unplugged before I could even call now as well. Can you let me read the letters I forget them as well."

Daisy said "well Rosco, this little girl right here is Vadalia Mae" pointing to the first twin, and then the second "and this one is Rachelle Lee"

Julie Says "Aren't all four babies cute now as well, any way I can get a restraining order Rosco right now about Aaron."

Rosco said "the sure are, the cutest babies besides Flashes puppies that ive ever seen, and yes you can get a restraining order"

Julie Says "Can I get one of Flash's puppies when there old enough Rosco I think I might need a guard dog and best friend all wrapped up into one now."

Rosco said "both you and Daisy are getting a puppy from Flash"

Julie Says "Oh tell Flash thank you then, I think I might call mine Velvet it's the puppy is a girl now. And thank you Rosco for everything as well, I didn't want to say this but I'm getting my a "Gastric Lavage" tomorrow as well. I just found out when this moring as well good news goes along with buying a candy bar now."

Julie Says "Oh tell Flash thank you then, I think I might call mine Velvet it's the puppy is a girl now. And thank you Rosco for everything as well, I didn't want to say this but I'm getting my a "Gastric Lavage" tomorrow as well. I just found out when this moring as well good news goes along with buying a candy bar now."

Rosco said "sounds like something i would wanna get"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.