The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

the nurse nodds

Julie had breakfest brought to her she didn't know what was in store for the next week she was determined to get through and then she was nursing Rhett and than Scarlett and burped then and but them back in the cribs as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy had her twins brought to her

The Nurse Says "Do you know why the Sheriff wants to talk to your cousin she seems worried right now as well, and did you know she's getting her stomach pumped tomorrow as well."

Daisy said "i wish i could talk to her"

The Nurse Says "We can move you to her room if you wish Mrs. Strait would you like that now as well and actually it's called "Gastric lavage" and you just ate so I won't tell you anymore about it now as well."

Daisy said "like i said, ill try"

Daisy was moved and they brought her girls as well, and she had seen her cousin and Julie Says "Daisy, I'm scared I'm getting a "Gastric Lavage" or my Stomach Pumped tomorrow and the Sheriff wants to talk to me as well."

Daisy was moved and they brought her girls as well, and she had seen her cousin and Julie Says "Daisy, I'm scared I'm getting a "Gastric Lavage" or my Stomach Pumped tomorrow and the Sheriff wants to talk to me as well."

Daisy said "thanks for the image Julie, but just deal with it, and about the sheriff, i dont know what he wants, and im sorry for anything i did to make you hate me"

Daisy said "thanks for the image Julie, but just deal with it, and about the sheriff, i dont know what he wants, and im sorry for anything i did to make you hate me"

Julie Says "I don't hate you Daisy, and I'm dealing with all of this right now as well but it's just what Lizzy said to me as me scared as well."

Julie Says "I don't hate you Daisy, and I'm dealing with all of this right now as well but it's just what Lizzy said to me as me scared as well."

Daisy said "but when you were with Aaron, when i would try to call, you would yell at me and tell me you hate me and never wanted to see me again and hang up" Daisy said with tears in her eyes

Daisy said "but when you were with Aaron, when i would try to call, you would yell at me and tell me you hate me and never wanted to see me again and hang up" Daisy said with tears in her eyes

Julie Says "Because he told me lies about you and well he had me all mixed and half the time he was giving me something to sleep now even in the middle of the day so when you called I was right after he gave something to make me tired and cranky I'm sorry but it was horrible and were like sisters Daisy."

Julie Says "Because he told me lies about you and well he had me all mixed and half the time he was giving me something to sleep now even in the middle of the day so when you called I was right after he gave something to make me tired and cranky I'm sorry but it was horrible and were like sisters Daisy."

Daisy said "what were the lies about"

Daisy said "what were the lies about"

Julie Says "He told me that you was after him in Texas and that you wanted him and I actually believe I'm so sorry Daisy. I know there not true because you wouldn't do something like that now as well and I never even wanted to marry him either but he made me do it as well. It was was like I was his puppet or something he kept telling that if I didn't do as he said he would shoot me and I believe him as well."

Julie Says "He told me that you was after him in Texas and that you wanted him and I actually believe I'm so sorry Daisy. I know there not true because you wouldn't do something like that now as well and I never even wanted to marry him either but he made me do it as well. It was was like I was his puppet or something he kept telling that if I didn't do as he said he would shoot me and I believe him as well."

Daisy said "he knew i loved Enos!"

Daisy said "he knew i loved Enos!"

Julie Says "But he made me say that to you on the phone, and well I was scared for my life as well Daisy, it was like I never left that ranch after a while Daisy. Aaron could be a real son of a ***** and you know what he was really like now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.