The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

the Nurse was a little concerned for Daisy

The Next Morning Julie woke up more refreshed than before she had married Aaron and she had seen that somebody had picked up her book as well she looks at the twins and they was still asleep as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

the nurse came in to check on her

Julie seen that the nurse was checking on her and She Says "So is true they have pump my stomach but I haven't had a sleeping pill in a few nights now as well is it really necessary as well."

the nurse says "we think so"

Julie Says "How they going to do that now, I've honestly never had that done now does it hurt now as well. That's why I staying an extra week because of what my husband did to me as well now I understand and I think that my family asked for my keys to look for anything that Aaron might've had now as well."

Julie Says "How they going to do that now, I've honestly never had that done now does it hurt now as well. That's why I staying an extra week because of what my husband did to me as well now I understand and I think that my family asked for my keys to look for anything that Aaron might've had now as well."

the nurse said "your cousin Daisys husband is searching your house for anything right now, and now pumping your stomach doesnt hurt"

the nurse said "your cousin Daisys husband is searching your house for anything right now, and now pumping your stomach doesnt hurt"

Julie Says "How are they going to do and that when as well, it won't effect since I didn't know what he was giving me as well right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.