The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "my cousin hates to be told shes paranoid"

The Nurse Says "I'm not saying what she went through this year was awful and it did happen she might just take some time I understand her and her babies are staying with you and your husband well just take it easy on her as well allright she be kinda of snappy as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "well you gotta account for what Aaron did to her, after that shes scared for Rhett and Scarlett, thats all"

The Nurse Says "I understand there doing better so were letting stay with her tonight as well she might want to check on them when she wakes up as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy nodded

The Nurse Says "We don't want to give her a sedative or sleeping pill were trying to get her to fall asleep naturally now, maybe I should a bring her a James A. Michener Novel it works me now, my husband always has to pick up my glasses and but the book back up for me now."

The Nurse Says "We don't want to give her a sedative or sleeping pill were trying to get her to fall asleep naturally now, maybe I should a bring her a James A. Michener Novel it works me now, my husband always has to pick up my glasses and but the book back up for me now."

Daisy said "Julie would love that, now would you be as kind to take my girls to the nursery, i think they need to rest a little"

Daisy said "Julie would love that, now would you be as kind to take my girls to the nursery, i think they need to rest a little"

The Nurse Says "Hey listen I got two Michener Novels would you like one as well and no problem but once there out I can't do this service now Daisy."

Daisy said "i know, and thanks, id like one of the novels, and dont worry, i know, i aint a first time mom"

The Nurse came and brought the novel and took the twins to the nursery and brought one to Julie which she looked and thanked and it was one she was looking for anyways.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.