The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "but that night wasnt all that bad, after 3 o clock in the morning, everyone was tired but they stayed there, and i remember how happy Enos was, though i dont know why, Kayles not his"

"Because like Bo and I both told you it doesn't matter to him. He loves you and he loves his step-daughter. I'm sure all of us would do the same in that position." Luke assures her.

"Because like Bo and I both told you it doesn't matter to him. He loves you and he loves his step-daughter. I'm sure all of us would do the same in that position." Luke assures her.

Julie was asleep and having another nightmare and woke up screaming which seemed to alarm the nurse as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Didn't she say something about Walker promising to leave?" Luke says.

Daisy said "his promises mean nothing, hes not gonna leave, if you knew Walker, you would know that, that night i came back to Hazzard about to have Kayle, he had finally found out about Kayle the month before, he promised to stay with me, yeah right, he didnt, you know that"

Daisy said "his promises mean nothing, hes not gonna leave, if you knew Walker, you would know that, that night i came back to Hazzard about to have Kayle, he had finally found out about Kayle the month before, he promised to stay with me, yeah right, he didnt, you know that"

"Well then I'm sure Lizzy will protect them." Luke says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.