The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"Sure it is. Can't you just talk to me?" Bo asks.

Daisy said "when i came back that night and came to the farm and went right up the steps and knocked on the door and you answerd and i was in labor with Kayle, you knew who was the father of the baby was, you knew the babys dad was Walker, that night, did you hate me, do you hate me because of it now"

Daisy said "when i came back that night and came to the farm and went right up the steps and knocked on the door and you answerd and i was in labor with Kayle, you knew who was the father of the baby was, you knew the babys dad was Walker, that night, did you hate me, do you hate me because of it now"

"I could never hate you Daisy. You're family." Bo says.

Daisy nodded "thank you"

"Luke Daisy wants you." Bo says when he finds Luke. Luke shakes his head and silences Bo pointing across the waiting room to where Lizzy, Jeb, Heather, and April sat.

April was in her car seat with Heather sitting in front of her keeping the young girl entertained. Lizzy and Jeb were sitting in two chairs with Jeb's arm around Lizzy and he was whispering in her ear. To Luke and Bo both they looked like the perfect family. "You are so going to owe me." Luke says before turning and walking to Daisy's room.

"Luke Daisy wants you." Bo says when he finds Luke. Luke shakes his head and silences Bo pointing across the waiting room to where Lizzy, Jeb, Heather, and April sat.

April was in her car seat with Heather sitting in front of her keeping the young girl entertained. Lizzy and Jeb were sitting in two chairs with Jeb's arm around Lizzy and he was whispering in her ear. To Luke and Bo both they looked like the perfect family. "You are so going to owe me." Luke says before turning and walking to Daisy's room.

Daisy saw Luke come in "im sorry for fliping out at you"

Daisy said "as soon as Bo opend that door, i felt hate and anger and then Enos pulled up and then i paniced, thats what haunts me, i dont want everyone to turn against me"

"We were angry at the guy that got you that way and then left you. Enos panicked that night. He didn't know what to do. He loves you and nothing you can say or do will change that. We won't turn against you Daisy." Luke assures her.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.