The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Bo said "Scarlett is just like Daisys little girl Rachelle, you cant get her to sleep"

Julie Says "Would you try, after everybody goes I don't feel like talking the Sheriff right now so I want to take a little nap as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse walked in and Says "Mr. Duke I can get little Scarlett asleep for you if you want me to it seems that your sister is going back to normal sleeping habits now."

Bo said "okay, thank you, im gonna go visit my cousin Daisy, shes afraid everyone hates her because of what happend between her and Walker"

Bo said "okay, thank you, im gonna go visit my cousin Daisy, shes afraid everyone hates her because of what happend between her and Walker"

The Nurse Says "Okay no problem about then, were glad to see her sleeping normal now."

Daisy said "oh whatever! Bo, you have the label, The Hearbreak Of Hazzard, Mr. Untameable, anything else i cant name! you dont call that egotistical, and you like it when people call you that! i never had lables even throught highschool, NEVER! cause i dont have an ego!"

"So maybe I am a little bit but I'm not untameable. Have you seen my daughter and my gorgeous girlfriend?" Bo asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.