The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Jeb says "i do Lizzy, i really do"

"As long as it's your kid you don't care how often you see it do you?" Lizzy asks.

"Mommy you're doing it again." Heather says.

"Doing what?" Lizzy asks.

"Being difficult. You're testing Daddy to see if he'll give the answers you want, of course he will, he loves you mommy and your too stupid to see it. I wish you stop it. Your pride and ego get to you sometimes." Heather says. Lizzy nods and walks into Daisy's room.

"Daisy...do you think I'm egotistical?" Lizzy asks.

"As long as it's your kid you don't care how often you see it do you?" Lizzy asks.

"Mommy you're doing it again." Heather says.

"Doing what?" Lizzy asks.

"Being difficult. You're testing Daddy to see if he'll give the answers you want, of course he will, he loves you mommy and your too stupid to see it. I wish you stop it. Your pride and ego get to you sometimes." Heather says. Lizzy nods and walks into Daisy's room.

"Daisy...do you think I'm egotistical?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "no of course not"

Daisy said "no, your not to proud" (i g2g, would you and Julie if your on tommarow, get enought posts in so i can catch up)

"I tend to think that I'm not but my six year old little girl says I am. She says that my pride and my ego get to me sometimes...I'm tempted to believe her. I never thought these things would be pointed out by my six year old girl but I guess sometimes a child's voice is more innocent and pure than others." Lizzy sighs.

"I tend to think that I'm not but my six year old little girl says I am. She says that my pride and my ego get to me sometimes...I'm tempted to believe her. I never thought these things would be pointed out by my six year old girl but I guess sometimes a child's voice is more innocent and pure than others." Lizzy sighs.

Daisy said "sometimes i wish Kayle would come and yell at me for giving her up and everything and make me see that what i did was wrong, i dont know why she doesnt hate me, i dont why Enos doesnt hate me, Kayles not his, she never will be"

Daisy said "sometimes i wish Kayle would come and yell at me for giving her up and everything and make me see that what i did was wrong, i dont know why she doesnt hate me, i dont why Enos doesnt hate me, Kayles not his, she never will be"

Katy was taking care of her sweet little Karen, and she looked so much like her father, and Bo had told her from eariler what happened to Julie over the past year. And she had told him she thought something was wrong with his sister as well, and how it was a gut feeling as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Because his or not you know Enos will love her like she is his. As for why Kayle doesn't hate you she understands how hard it can be. Having a kid so young." Lizzy says.

"Because his or not you know Enos will love her like she is his. As for why Kayle doesn't hate you she understands how hard it can be. Having a kid so young." Lizzy says.

Julie looked at her brother and Says "But I got two cute babies after everything that's the best part of it and I almost agreed to move to Texas as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.