The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Kayle said "thank you so much for helping Lizzy, your the best"

"They continually tell me that but I never believe it." Lizzy says.

Chad snorts and looks down. "Let it go to your head is more like it."

"You're welcome. And you can stay...uh well I'd offer my place but my dad probably wouldn't like that too much. I'm sure your Uncle Jesse or your mother would love to have you stay with her." Lizzy says.

"They continually tell me that but I never believe it." Lizzy says.

Chad snorts and looks down. "Let it go to your head is more like it."

"You're welcome. And you can stay...uh well I'd offer my place but my dad probably wouldn't like that too much. I'm sure your Uncle Jesse or your mother would love to have you stay with her." Lizzy says.

Kayle looks at Chad after nodding to Lizzy "Chad, whats with the attitude tonight?"

Kayle sighes and looks at her feet

"Hey knock it off. I don't want to hear you complain about staying up for two nights straight until you come off a 48 hour case only to come home to a colicky baby and then not sleep more than 20 minutes for an entire week. Tell you what I'm gonna do. Kayle you'll pack me a diaper bag with enough stuff to last at least two days and then I'll take April and head back for Hazzard. You two can pack up some stuff and then take a nice long nap and then follow us. Is that clear?" Lizzy says.

"Hey knock it off. I don't want to hear you complain about staying up for two nights straight until you come off a 48 hour case only to come home to a colicky baby and then not sleep more than 20 minutes for an entire week. Tell you what I'm gonna do. Kayle you'll pack me a diaper bag with enough stuff to last at least two days and then I'll take April and head back for Hazzard. You two can pack up some stuff and then take a nice long nap and then follow us. Is that clear?" Lizzy says.

Kayle said "yes Lizzy"

Soon Lizzy and April are ready to go and Lizzy looks at Kayle and Chad again. "I know its difficult and it feels like you are giving up but it's for the best. Now go on and take a nap you two deserve it."

Kayle and Chad go to their bed wear Kayle wraps her arms around Chads waist and thinks to her self "this is illegal, get out of it, your 16 and Chads 18"

Kayle and Chad go to their bed wear Kayle wraps her arms around Chads waist and thinks to her self "this is illegal, get out of it, your 16 and Chads 18"

"I know what you're thinking Kayle." Chad whispers rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head. "This isn't illegal. You're legally emancipated, you're an adult and we have a little girl. Trust me everything will work out I promise."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.