The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"It's alright Kayle. He said he's leaving by tomorrow and he knows what's gonna happen if he doesn't." Lizzy says. "I think she may have an ear infection."

Kayle covers her face "i dont even have insurance or medicaid or anything like that, we havent had time! im not fit for motherhood, i dont wanna have April taken away from me though"

Kayle covers her face "i dont even have insurance or medicaid or anything like that, we havent had time! im not fit for motherhood, i dont wanna have April taken away from me though"

"Hey easy it's not easy to have a kid at 16 it will get easier over time. Trust me no one is going to take her from you. Just relax I can get a friend of mine to come and check her out if you'd like." Lizzy says.

So Lizzy's friend takes a look at the baby and then grins. "Just a common case of diaper rash Ms. Kayle. Put a little of this on her every couple of hours and make sure you powder her bottom every time you change her diaper and she'll be fine." The doctor says.

Kayle said "thanks" and watches the doctor leave "im glad it wasnt anything serious"

Kayle answers "im tired cause im 16 and balancing a daughter, school and a part time job, im scared because my dads back, then confused just by everything thats goin on"

"I know its hard. Your dad promised he was leaving by tomorrow and that he would only apologize to you. As for all your doing...maybe you should think about transferring down to Hazzard. At least there you'll have your family to help you out." Lizzy says.

"I know its hard. Your dad promised he was leaving by tomorrow and that he would only apologize to you. As for all your doing...maybe you should think about transferring down to Hazzard. At least there you'll have your family to help you out." Lizzy says.

Kayle said "ill talk to Chad"

then Chad walkes in and hugs Kayle "Hey Kayle, and whose this?" he shakes Lizzys hand "im Chad"

"Good. I'll be back." Lizzy says taking April into the nursery and then putting her in the crib. She picks up the baby monitor and overhears what's going on in the living room.

"What did Lizzy want Kayle?" Chad asks.

Kayle said "she just wanted to talk to me about my dad and stuff, and she suggested a good idea, she suggested that we move to Hazzard so things will be easier on us"

Kayle said "she just wanted to talk to me about my dad and stuff, and she suggested a good idea, she suggested that we move to Hazzard so things will be easier on us"

"God Kayle do you have that little of trust in me? I'm trying to make this work. I quit school and got a full time job plus a night job. We're making ends meet here. Why do you have to insist on uprooting us again?" Chad asks.

"God Kayle do you have that little of trust in me? I'm trying to make this work. I quit school and got a full time job plus a night job. We're making ends meet here. Why do you have to insist on uprooting us again?" Chad asks.

Kayle sighes "Chad, im sorry, its just, i trust you, i do, but dont you think we should be closer to family?"

Kayle sighes "Chad, im sorry, its just, i trust you, i do, but dont you think we should be closer to family?"

"Taking their help would mean we failed." Chad answers.

"You know little girl, lack of sleep does odd things to a person. It can make a normally docile person into a roving maniac. It can make them say things they don't mean and even do things they never would have done." Lizzy mutters to April. Hearing Lizzy's voice Chad and Kayle stop and listen. "I admire your parents April. They're staying strong continually when most others would have failed but the strongest of men know when they're beaten and more often than not should take the hand that's offered to them."

"Taking their help would mean we failed." Chad answers.

"You know little girl, lack of sleep does odd things to a person. It can make a normally docile person into a roving maniac. It can make them say things they don't mean and even do things they never would have done." Lizzy mutters to April. Hearing Lizzy's voice Chad and Kayle stop and listen. "I admire your parents April. They're staying strong continually when most others would have failed but the strongest of men know when they're beaten and more often than not should take the hand that's offered to them."

Kayle said "shes right Chad"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.