The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"Oh Daisy..." Lizzy says covering her mouth with her hand. "I had no idea."

Daisy huged her, tears coming to her own eyes "i should have known i would happen, i cant believe when i got back, everyone didnt hate me, especially Enos, when i came, i wa pretty near my time to have Kayle, i knew i couldnt hide her, she decided to come early"

Daisy huged her, tears coming to her own eyes "i should have known i would happen, i cant believe when i got back, everyone didnt hate me, especially Enos, when i came, i wa pretty near my time to have Kayle, i knew i couldnt hide her, she decided to come early"

"Daisy it's not your fault. Walker took advantage of you and I'm gonna go make him see some sense." Lizzy says angrily.

Daisy said "but Walker is a black belt in martial arts too, hes practiced since he was Heathers age, that what he said, and i think hes still here, you need to find him"

"Trust me, martial arts driven by self-defense rather than anger doesn't tend to work as well. Besides I doubt he know what Jeb taught me. Don't worry we'll be fine I'm gonna make that boy see reason. Not to mention he's like 20 years older than me and moves slower." Lizzy says.

"Trust me, martial arts driven by self-defense rather than anger doesn't tend to work as well. Besides I doubt he know what Jeb taught me. Don't worry we'll be fine I'm gonna make that boy see reason. Not to mention he's like 20 years older than me and moves slower." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i think Walker is at the hotel close to here, you know were it is, but like i said, just becareful anyway, if something happend to you now, i couldnt handle that"

Daisy said "i think Walker is at the hotel close to here, you know were it is, but like i said, just becareful anyway, if something happend to you now, i couldnt handle that"

"Yeah I've been there. I just hope they've updated the bed's since the last time I was there seven years ago." Lizzy say. With a smirk and a wink Lizzy leaves the room and sets off to find Walker.

"Yeah I've been there. I just hope they've updated the bed's since the last time I was there seven years ago." Lizzy say. With a smirk and a wink Lizzy leaves the room and sets off to find Walker.

soon Walker hears a knock at his door and opens it and sees a spitting mad Lizzy and backs away "what are you doing here? did Daisy send you? what are you her watch dog?"

soon Walker hears a knock at his door and opens it and sees a spitting mad Lizzy and backs away "what are you doing here? did Daisy send you? what are you her watch dog?"

"Watch dog? I've been called worse. What the hell were you thinking? Her boyfriend had just left, she had been drinking, and you took advantage of her. You're supposed to know right from wrong and yet you took advantage of an innocent girl because you couldn't control yourself." Lizzy spits.

"Watch dog? I've been called worse. What the hell were you thinking? Her boyfriend had just left, she had been drinking, and you took advantage of her. You're supposed to know right from wrong and yet you took advantage of an innocent girl because you couldn't control yourself." Lizzy spits.

Walker said "we were both drinking, i couldnt stop, i didnt know what i was doing, Daisy tried to fight me off, i was to drunk to stop, i was drinking until last call, i had problems of my own at the time!"

Walker said "whatever, what was the point of your visit anyway, to tell me that i shouldnt raise my own daughter and granddaughter because Daisy couldnt handel her when she should have"

"The point of my visit is to tell you your an oversized idiot and if you don't stop what you're trying to do you're gonna drive away everyone you care about to include Kayle and Alex. Kayle is a legally emancipated adult in the eyes of every court in the U.S. and nothing you can try to do will change that. Just so you know your best bet is to apologize to Kayle, stay away from Daisy and get back to Texas where you belong." Lizzy says.

"The point of my visit is to tell you your an oversized idiot and if you don't stop what you're trying to do you're gonna drive away everyone you care about to include Kayle and Alex. Kayle is a legally emancipated adult in the eyes of every court in the U.S. and nothing you can try to do will change that. Just so you know your best bet is to apologize to Kayle, stay away from Daisy and get back to Texas where you belong." Lizzy says.

Walker said "fine, ill take your advice, ill be gone by tommarow"

Walker said "fine, ill take your advice, ill be gone by tommarow"

"Good and if you ever come sniffing around Hazzard or around Kayle without a damn good reason you'll find out what my Marine ex-boyfriend taught me about self defense." Lizzy says. Spinning on her heal Lizzy leaves the hotel and drives to Kayle's place and knocks on the door.

"Good and if you ever come sniffing around Hazzard or around Kayle without a damn good reason you'll find out what my Marine ex-boyfriend taught me about self defense." Lizzy says. Spinning on her heal Lizzy leaves the hotel and drives to Kayle's place and knocks on the door.

Kayle opens the door as shes feeding April "hello" she says, sounding tired

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.