The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy frowned "im so sorry Lizzy, i know we make it look easy, i feel so bad now, everyones relashionship is falling apart and me and Enos are all sunshiny in ours"

"I don't blame you. I've always wanted the fairy tale, especially since my parents fell apart. Your relationship gives me hope that there is someone out there for all of us." Lizzy says.

"When I had Heather it wasn't easy. There were so many problems the doctors gave her two weeks at most. Now I have a seven year old and I've missed so much of her childhood. It makes me wonder if I really am fit to be her mother." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "of course your fit to be a mother, dont doubt yourself like that, Lizzy please dont!"

Daisy said "of course your fit to be a mother, dont doubt yourself like that, Lizzy please dont!"

"But really Daisy. The amount of time I'm at home adds up to about three days a week, if that. If it wasn't for my cousin Earl I wouldn't know where I'd be or...God know how I'd raise her if it wasn't for him. Sometimes I ask myself if it's even worth it. Is it worth being an FBI agent if I'm never home for her." Lizzy says.

"But really Daisy. The amount of time I'm at home adds up to about three days a week, if that. If it wasn't for my cousin Earl I wouldn't know where I'd be or...God know how I'd raise her if it wasn't for him. Sometimes I ask myself if it's even worth it. Is it worth being an FBI agent if I'm never home for her." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighed "you and Heather will be fine"

Daisy sighed "you and Heather will be fine"

"I know that but sometimes I just don't think it's worth it." Lizzy says.

"But it is Mommy. I get it. I know you're not home a lot and I know you have to work a lot but Uncle Earl explained it. You're working so much to give me a better future. One you can't guarantee I'll have if you don't work. I know you love me and I know you want to protect me. You put bad guys away and for that I thank you. I do miss you sometimes but I know that the world is safer with you doing your job." Heather says.

"Oh baby." Lizzy says handing Rachelle to Jeb and dropping to her knees to hug her daughter.

"I know that but sometimes I just don't think it's worth it." Lizzy says.

"But it is Mommy. I get it. I know you're not home a lot and I know you have to work a lot but Uncle Earl explained it. You're working so much to give me a better future. One you can't guarantee I'll have if you don't work. I know you love me and I know you want to protect me. You put bad guys away and for that I thank you. I do miss you sometimes but I know that the world is safer with you doing your job." Heather says.

"Oh baby." Lizzy says handing Rachelle to Jeb and dropping to her knees to hug her daughter.

Heather said "im glad were back in Hazzard"

"I am too baby." Lizzy says.

"Mommy? Can I have a little brother or sister?" Heather asks.

"Maybe one day baby." Lizzy answers. "Why don't you go say hi to your Aunt Daisy and cousin Vidalia. But be gentle." Heather nods and slowly walks to Daisy and climbs up on the bed.

Daisy said "well hello there Heather, im your Aunt Daisy, this is your cousin"

Daisy said "i know, its all worth it"

"But surely something that cute couldn't hurt that much." Heather says.

"Heather Daisy. You're six years old, give it another ten years then ask that question." Lizzy snaps.

"I'm sorry Mommy. Between you and me Aunt Daisy I think Mommy and Daddy should have another kid." Heather whispers conspiratorially.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.