The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Jeb looks at Bo and then grimaces. "He's making this so much harder on me." Jeb sighs. "Can you watch her for a bit?" Bo nods and Jeb walks out. "Lizzy."

"How could he Jeb? I thought...I thought he was better than that." Lizzy says.

Jeb says "Luke didnt wanna hurt you, he knew you and him wouldnt work out, Luke was just afraid to admit it back then"

Jeb says "Luke didnt wanna hurt you, he knew you and him wouldnt work out, Luke was just afraid to admit it back then"

"I knew towards the end that it wasn't working but...the way he said it, it was like he knew all along that we weren't gonna work out. If he knew it all along then why didn't he turn me down and say we were better off friends?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "i heard what you and Rosco were talking about after you yelled, how could you have done that to Lizzy! Luke are you that stupid!"

"Every boy in Hazzard is scared to death of Lizzy's temper. There hasn't been a boy that's dated her that his main reason for dumping her is her temper even if he doesn't want to admit it. No one except maybe Jeb can handle that girl and I was stupid to try. I'm sorry that upsets both of you but it's true. I was too scared of her temper and too stupid to talk to her so I used the first excuse I could get to get out of it." Luke says.

"Every boy in Hazzard is scared to death of Lizzy's temper. There hasn't been a boy that's dated her that his main reason for dumping her is her temper even if he doesn't want to admit it. No one except maybe Jeb can handle that girl and I was stupid to try. I'm sorry that upsets both of you but it's true. I was too scared of her temper and too stupid to talk to her so I used the first excuse I could get to get out of it." Luke says.

Daisy said "and you ended up hurting my best friend in the process, Luke, what if you and Kathy break up if something doesnt work out, what will you do then, cause if you come crying to me, its not my nature, but i dont care, i wont even listen, ill just shut you out!"

Daisy said "and you ended up hurting my best friend in the process, Luke, what if you and Kathy break up if something doesnt work out, what will you do then, cause if you come crying to me, its not my nature, but i dont care, i wont even listen, ill just shut you out!"

"I'm sorry I hurt Lizzy but...I couldn't handle her upset, hell I still can't. Kathy's not like Lizzy. Kathy has Lizzy's fire but I doubt Kathy can get as spitting mad as Lizzy can. We ain't gonna break up and it is gonna work out. I'm really sorry I hurt Lizzy but it was for the best. Lizzy belongs with Jeb and everyone can see that. I was holding her back and I was too stupid to tell her that when it started. After I saw her get pissing mad over one thing I just couldn't help it. I practically begged for a way out because I didn't want her to be that mad at me." Luke says.

"I'm sorry I hurt Lizzy but...I couldn't handle her upset, hell I still can't. Kathy's not like Lizzy. Kathy has Lizzy's fire but I doubt Kathy can get as spitting mad as Lizzy can. We ain't gonna break up and it is gonna work out. I'm really sorry I hurt Lizzy but it was for the best. Lizzy belongs with Jeb and everyone can see that. I was holding her back and I was too stupid to tell her that when it started. After I saw her get pissing mad over one thing I just couldn't help it. I practically begged for a way out because I didn't want her to be that mad at me." Luke says.

Daisy said "Luke, just get out get out now!"

Daisy said "Luke, just get out get out now!"

"You know, I kind of get it now. You're just too much of a wimp to handle all that you could of had. Your loss I guess which makes it your cousin's gain. I don't blame you. God knows I probably should but it's been nine years since you dumped me and...well honestly since that day I thank God Jeb was more of a man than you were. And Daisy. You really shouldn't be angry with him. He's right, he can't handle me and we were better off as friends. Sure he took the cowards way out but...in the end it worked out. He's got a girl he loves with all his heart and they're gonna have a baby and me well I got a man who knows what to say and when to say it. I'm glad that he dumped me then and didn't just put up with me but I do think you should leave and give me some girl time with Daisy." Lizzy says leaning against the doorway. Luke, seeing his chance leaves the room.

"You know, I kind of get it now. You're just too much of a wimp to handle all that you could of had. Your loss I guess which makes it your cousin's gain. I don't blame you. God knows I probably should but it's been nine years since you dumped me and...well honestly since that day I thank God Jeb was more of a man than you were. And Daisy. You really shouldn't be angry with him. He's right, he can't handle me and we were better off as friends. Sure he took the cowards way out but...in the end it worked out. He's got a girl he loves with all his heart and they're gonna have a baby and me well I got a man who knows what to say and when to say it. I'm glad that he dumped me then and didn't just put up with me but I do think you should leave and give me some girl time with Daisy." Lizzy says leaning against the doorway. Luke, seeing his chance leaves the room.

Daisy said "im sorry Lizzy, i just lost my cool"

Daisy said "im sorry Lizzy, i just lost my cool"

" 'Salright. He had it coming. As my best friend you have the notion to stand up for me. You handled it like I thought you would just...now that he knows how I feel let it go. He doesn't deserve to catch if from you if we're both over it. In the end I got who I wanted and eventually he did to. To be honest with you I was kind of using him to get to Jeb and it worked. There are no more what if's and I can deal with that." Lizzy explains.

" 'Salright. He had it coming. As my best friend you have the notion to stand up for me. You handled it like I thought you would just...now that he knows how I feel let it go. He doesn't deserve to catch if from you if we're both over it. In the end I got who I wanted and eventually he did to. To be honest with you I was kind of using him to get to Jeb and it worked. There are no more what if's and I can deal with that." Lizzy explains.

Daisy nodds

"Ya think? I think I'm starting to see why I fell for him in the first place. Him and Heather, God I feel bad about taking her away from him now. They get along so great...I hope she doesn't hate me for doing it." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "she doesnt hate you, you know what, when i get outta here, me you and her are going on a girls day out"

"That would be amazing Daisy. You oughta see her and Jeb together. He's about as amazing as a father as he is a boyfriend. I just hope that he can stay strong when he has to punish her." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i wonder how Enos will take it when he has to punish the girls, i hope hes not how he was when he took Aaron outta here"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.