The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"Well uh...Listen I don't really like it. No pop in Hazzard wants to find out his little girl is pregnant by a Duke boy but...you treat her right you hear?" Rosco says nervously. "As for that bet you have with your cousin and Enos on Lizzy and Jeb I say a week and a half."

Luke laughes "well, im gonna go talk to Daisy about the bet, dont be surprised if you see me run down the hall after having a vase thrown at me, my cousin has a short fuse"

Luke said "oh yeah, i forgot"

Lizzy slowly slips out of Daisy's room and looks at Rosco and Luke in the hallway. "You had better not be fixin' to go in there. I just got her calmed down and asleep. You wait around here for a while and if you dare bet on my relationship with Jeb I will skin and fry you alive." Lizzy says before leaving the hospital.

Lizzy slowly slips out of Daisy's room and looks at Rosco and Luke in the hallway. "You had better not be fixin' to go in there. I just got her calmed down and asleep. You wait around here for a while and if you dare bet on my relationship with Jeb I will skin and fry you alive." Lizzy says before leaving the hospital.

Luke said "well dangit, there goes my plan to talk to Daisy"

"Guess you'll just have to wait. Now tell me what really drew you to my daughter? Was it the fact that you really like her or is it because you're still pining over Lizzy?" Rosco asks.

Luke said "its because i love Kathy, i have ever since Lizzy left, i didnt really feel anything with Lizzy, but after that first date with Kathy, sparks flew and we both felt the same way about each other, me and Kathy are like Daisy and Enos"

Luke said "not at the time, but then, i realized we wouldnt work out"

"Yeah right. Stop trying to make Lizzy look bad." Bo says coming up behind Luke. "What really happened was after Lizzy and I broke up Lizzy ran to Luke for comfort. That comfort and friendship was given a shot to bloom into something more but...She was too much of a firecracker for him. Jeb asked him to dump her so Jeb could have his chance and seeing his way out Luke did what Jeb asked. He just didn't have the heart to tell Lizzy that they were better off friends."

"Yeah right. Stop trying to make Lizzy look bad." Bo says coming up behind Luke. "What really happened was after Lizzy and I broke up Lizzy ran to Luke for comfort. That comfort and friendship was given a shot to bloom into something more but...She was too much of a firecracker for him. Jeb asked him to dump her so Jeb could have his chance and seeing his way out Luke did what Jeb asked. He just didn't have the heart to tell Lizzy that they were better off friends."

Luke yelled so loud it woke Daisy up and the twins "Bo, your lying and you know it!" and shoved him

Luke yelled so loud it woke Daisy up and the twins "Bo, your lying and you know it!" and shoved him

"You didn't have the heart to turn me down?" Lizzy asks with tears in her eyes. "I really thought you felt something more for me. You should have just said that." Then Lizzy turned on her heal and ran out. Jeb who had been right behind Lizzy with Heather glared at Luke.

"He made Mommy cry. Why is Mommy crying?" Heather asks looking up at Jeb.

"I don't know sweetie but he's gonna go fix it." Jeb answers making the last three words a demand to Luke.

"You didn't have the heart to turn me down?" Lizzy asks with tears in her eyes. "I really thought you felt something more for me. You should have just said that." Then Lizzy turned on her heal and ran out. Jeb who had been right behind Lizzy with Heather glared at Luke.

"He made Mommy cry. Why is Mommy crying?" Heather asks looking up at Jeb.

"I don't know sweetie but he's gonna go fix it." Jeb answers making the last three words a demand to Luke.

Luke just went to Daisys room without even glancing at Jeb

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.