The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Bo says "id fire him if i were his boss"

Julie Says "Yeah, buts he's the only one that knows to tow a vehicle in the entire town that is really sad now as well. He once accidently dropped car down a ravine and he caught hell for that now as well. It was the Mayor's Mercury as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo said "thats not good"

Julie Says "I was there when it happened he was hiding from the Mayor when he kept asking what happened to his Mercury as well. He actually told him that somebody stole it now as well."

Enos said "that must have made the Mayor even angryer"

Julie Says "Even I saw through that a non-running brokedown car somebody stole it now come one how dumb did he think the Mayor was now as well. She threw the phone half-way across the room when he told her as well."

Julie Says "Even I saw through that a non-running brokedown car somebody stole it now come one how dumb did he think the Mayor was now as well. She threw the phone half-way across the room when he told her as well."

Enos said "the Mayor was a woman, wow, thats a great achievement, you know, maybe one of our girls Julie will be president, do ya think?"

Enos said "the Mayor was a woman, wow, thats a great achievement, you know, maybe one of our girls Julie will be president, do ya think?"

Julie Says "That would be great, she actually told him she thinks he dropped it down a ravine as well. She was attached to that car like you and Luke are to the General Lee what've he would've dropped the General down a ravine in Yahooville towing what would say now as well."

Julie Says "That would be great, she actually told him she thinks he dropped it down a ravine as well. She was attached to that car like you and Luke are to the General Lee what've he would've dropped the General down a ravine in Yahooville towing what would say now as well."

Luke said "id give Ned a good punch in the face"

Luke said "id give Ned a good punch in the face"

Julie Says "Okay, that's one reaction you know he ducked when she through the phone at him as well. I hear he wants to move to Hazzard and work for Cooter, now that's a real nightmare now as well."

Julie Says "Okay, that's one reaction you know he ducked when she through the phone at him as well. I hear he wants to move to Hazzard and work for Cooter, now that's a real nightmare now as well."

Enos said "from what im hearing, i dont think we want Ned over here in Hazzard working for Cooter"

Enos said "from what im hearing, i dont think we want Ned over here in Hazzard working for Cooter"

Julie Says "He got beat by a first grader on "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" and never heard of Jeff Foxworthy as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.