The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Bo said "Enos, you and Luke go, ill stay with Julie"

Julie Says "Thank You, you know he used to unplug the phone at night and he used to tell it was to get some sleep I thought it wasn't right thow as well. Just a few days he was talking back moving to Dallas, Texas with me and the twins as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos said "okay, and i had to hold my daughter, Daisy just couldnt wait, i was driving as fast as i could"

Julie Says "Enos, you was holding your daughter and driving wow she's pretty lucky your a good driver now. Talk about a early start to driving now as well and listen I heard that Luke is crazy about Rosco's daughter Kathy but he's not to be keen about her being pregnant with his baby as well. Hey Bo, do you think Rosco has a newborn size deputy badges now as well."

Julie Says "Enos, you was holding your daughter and driving wow she's pretty lucky your a good driver now. Talk about a early start to driving now as well and listen I heard that Luke is crazy about Rosco's daughter Kathy but he's not to be keen about her being pregnant with his baby as well. Hey Bo, do you think Rosco has a newborn size deputy badges now as well."

Bo said "i dont know, i just cant believe i have a daughter of my own, oh why didnt Katy tell me!"

Bo said "i dont know, i just cant believe i have a daughter of my own, oh why didnt Katy tell me!"

Julie Says "She tried to tell you but you was always busy now? Scarlett likes her Uncle Bo right now I hope she's feistly like the character in Gone With The Wind is in now as well."

Enos was holding Rhett "hes so cute"

Julie Says "They love to be held and I'm trying to decide who I want to ask to me Godparents to them right now as well. Last Night I had Nightmare I was back in that Ranch house in Texas but I was dead thow it was scary now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait

Enos said "me and Daisy will be godparents"

Julie Says "Enos that's wonderful and Bo what was you going to say I still work this out that if you want to be Godfather to one of the twins it quite allright as well. Aaron tried to tell me that I didn't need my family now."

Julie Says "Enos that's wonderful and Bo what was you going to say I still work this out that if you want to be Godfather to one of the twins it quite allright as well. Aaron tried to tell me that I didn't need my family now."

Bo said "of course me and Katy will be godparents, and Aaron had no right to keep you from Daisy and the others, Daisy and Enos was helping yall"

Bo said "of course me and Katy will be godparents, and Aaron had no right to keep you from Daisy and the others, Daisy and Enos was helping yall"

Julie Says "Come on Somebody Needs A Hug, you know I love the one line in that song and it's Snug As A Bug In A Rug Now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.