The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Enos said "i understand"

Julie Says "Did you hear this often in LA when you was a cop there now as well. I was trying to leave him when I went to Texas but he followed and we married shortly after we got back as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos said "Daisy wrote me a letter about that"

Julie Says "Yeah before everything went bad he showed up at my apartment and asked why I was leaving him behind but he had a gun with him as well and that's when I knew it wasn't healthy at all."

Enos said "was Daisy there that day?"

Julie Says " No not yet? I never told her about it Enos she thought that we was a young couple in love at the time and I told her about in the hospital in Texas but Aaron's concern caused me not to leave him thow."

Julie Says " No not yet? I never told her about it Enos she thought that we was a young couple in love at the time and I told her about in the hospital in Texas but Aaron's concern caused me not to leave him thow."

Enos says "Aarons an idiot, if he ever gets out, him an Freddy are gonna pay, even if it kills me"

Enos says "Aarons an idiot, if he ever gets out, him an Freddy are gonna pay, even if it kills me"

Julie Says "Oh Enos, it was mistake meeting him to begin with I feel like he had targetted me to begin with now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.