The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Enos said "thats why your coming to live with me and Daisy, your twins can share the twins room in the nursery, and Daisy can help you when im at work with the twins and hers"

Julie gives Enos a hug and Says "Thank You, and so they probaly won't let Freddy or Aaron out of Jail I had an uneasy feeling when we first met Enos I should've went with it now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy nodds

Julie see's Lizzy walk and Says "He actually gone from my life did Enos tell you what he was doing to me and I thought it was bad in Texas now as well. He was slowly killing me now and making it miserable for me as well I hated being married to him so much Lizzy as well."

Julie see's Lizzy walk and Says "He actually gone from my life did Enos tell you what he was doing to me and I thought it was bad in Texas now as well. He was slowly killing me now and making it miserable for me as well I hated being married to him so much Lizzy as well."

Enos said "then why didnt you leave him before?"

Enos said "then why didnt you leave him before?"

Julie Says "I couldn't he made it darn impossible he also threaten to do something if I ever left him as well Enos I really wanted to as well. Oh he had this hold on me like you couldn't desribe now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.