The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "yeah, i know"

Bo walked in and Asked Lizzy and Says "So there going to ask Julie about the past year in the morning she was acting strange but I thought it was just the fact that she was pregnant and nothing more now I've should've insisted on talking to my own sister now Lizzy how is she ever going to get through this right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo walked in and Asked Lizzy and Says "So there going to ask Julie about the past year in the morning she was acting strange but I thought it was just the fact that she was pregnant and nothing more now I've should've insisted on talking to my own sister now Lizzy how is she ever going to get through this right now as well."

"With your help and support." Lizzy says.

"I don't know Bo. Maybe he was too controlling." Lizzy says.

Bo Says "Well she actually told you that she was scared to death of her own husband and what does she mean that Rhett and Scarlett wasn't an accident what did Aaron do to her now as well."

"I don't know...probably since they got married maybe a little before." Lizzy says.

Bo Says "Before she left for Texas she was acting strange Lizzy, I should've questioned what she was doing she was getting mad at me all the time now as well."

Bo said "im thinkin the same thing"

The Next Morning, Julie had woke up she knew that Aaron was gone from her life was gone but she was still scared he was going to come back and hurt either her or the twins and she was worried that he still hadn't paid the rent as well. Oh how was she going to tell her family about how she couldn't get kicked out of her own apartment thanks to her husband now as well.

The Next Morning, Julie had woke up she knew that Aaron was gone from her life was gone but she was still scared he was going to come back and hurt either her or the twins and she was worried that he still hadn't paid the rent as well. Oh how was she going to tell her family about how she couldn't get kicked out of her own apartment thanks to her husband now as well.

Enos came in "i know your worried, if you get kicked out of your apartment, you can come live with me and Daisy, you dont even have to help us with the bills"

Enos came in "i know your worried, if you get kicked out of your apartment, you can come live with me and Daisy, you dont even have to help us with the bills"

Julie Says "That's wonderful and listen I'm glad that Aaron is gone for good are you sure he isn't going to come back for good now as well."

Enos said "well maybe now that gap between you and Daisy will be filled since hes gone, promise me it will, Daisy needs her cousin and best friend right now"

Julie Says "Yes of course, Aaron told me that Daisy didn't even care for me as family so I just stopped calling he was telling me all sorts of things and when he wasn't doing that he was hitting me and he has favorite friday night game as well."

Julie Says "Yes of course, Aaron told me that Daisy didn't even care for me as family so I just stopped calling he was telling me all sorts of things and when he wasn't doing that he was hitting me and he has favorite friday night game as well."

Enos said "Julie, you know Daisy cares about you and the twins"

Enos said "Julie, you know Daisy cares about you and the twins"

Julie Says "You know I think he was slipping me low dose sleeping pills at night because I was always falling asleep when I said I wanted to call my family as well Enos."

Enos said "i wouldnt surprise me if he did"

Julie Says "Oh Enos, I can't believe I married Aaron, he used to tell me that my pregnancy was making me fall asleep before eight pm and I believed him as well."

Enos said "with the pills he was giving you, he could have killed the twins!"

Julie Says "The docter told me that was what caused them to come early you look very angry at him hey how come I'm staying for another week there telling something about pumping my stomach later on but I just had twins as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.