The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"At least we don't have to worry about him any more. Bo seriously do you think Uncle Jesse is angry with me?" Lizzy asks.

Bo Says "Just explain what happen and have him talk to my sister as well? Did you know that the FBI was closing in on his house to begin as well. Coy told me about it as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo Says "Just explain what happen and have him talk to my sister as well? Did you know that the FBI was closing in on his house to begin as well. Coy told me about it as well."

"Nope I didn't know about that." Lizzy says just then Christine walks into the room.

"Ah there you are Jackson. I need your report on Aaron." Christine says.

"What for?"

"Conflict of interest boss is taking you off the case."

"He can't do that."

"He can and is. You're too close to this case. Professionally you need to step back. He can't risk you going overboard."

"Wait until I get my hands on that Duke..."

"Not your boss...My boss."

"Director of the FBI." Lizzy says. Christine nods. "Fine."

"Nope I didn't know about that." Lizzy says just then Christine walks into the room.

"Ah there you are Jackson. I need your report on Aaron." Christine says.

"What for?"

"Conflict of interest boss is taking you off the case."

"He can't do that."

"He can and is. You're too close to this case. Professionally you need to step back. He can't risk you going overboard."

"Wait until I get my hands on that Duke..."

"Not your boss...My boss."

"Director of the FBI." Lizzy says. Christine nods. "Fine."

Daisy sighed "i cant believe Aaron! that idiot!"

Daisy said "yeah, shes the girl i though was Kaylee" (i g2g)

"I didn't mean to lie to you Daisy I just had to for my job." Christine says. "This must be that Duke boy you were talking about."

"One of them. This is Bo Duke and no...not the one you were thinking of. This was my first boyfriend. You're thinking of Jeb Duke although they do look similar." Lizzy says.

"I didn't mean to lie to you Daisy I just had to for my job." Christine says. "This must be that Duke boy you were talking about."

"One of them. This is Bo Duke and no...not the one you were thinking of. This was my first boyfriend. You're thinking of Jeb Duke although they do look similar." Lizzy says.

Bo Says "Well Christine my sister is innocent you know she was just married to him and apparently scared to death of him as well. I don't know what kind of hold he had over her but it must've been pretty powerful now as well anything you can do that nothing will happen to her you see her husband is in custody so what more can there be right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Bo Says "Well Christine my sister is innocent you know she was just married to him and apparently scared to death of him as well. I don't know what kind of hold he had over her but it must've been pretty powerful now as well anything you can do that nothing will happen to her you see her husband is in custody so what more can there be right now as well."

Cue Anybody

"Build an iron clad case against him so he won't get out. Your sister will be ok." Christine says.

"Build an iron clad case against him so he won't get out. Your sister will be ok." Christine says.

Bo Says "So you'll won't be taking her house or nothing then, she seemed worried and frightened everytime I called and after a while he didn't even let the family talk to her as well. What are the charges on Aaron, I know what he just did Daisy and what is sounds like he was doing to Julie as well but anything else now."

Bo Says "So you'll won't be taking her house or nothing then, she seemed worried and frightened everytime I called and after a while he didn't even let the family talk to her as well. What are the charges on Aaron, I know what he just did Daisy and what is sounds like he was doing to Julie as well but anything else now."

"It's an ongoing investigation Mr. Duke it's best if you speak with the DA about the charges and...leave the rest to us. If you and Ms. Jackson could step out into the hall for a few moments I would like to speak with Daisy." Christine says. Bo and Lizzy nod and they step out.

"It's an ongoing investigation Mr. Duke it's best if you speak with the DA about the charges and...leave the rest to us. If you and Ms. Jackson could step out into the hall for a few moments I would like to speak with Daisy." Christine says. Bo and Lizzy nod and they step out.

They just watched he knew they wanted a statement from his cousin right now as well he wandered how is little sister got herself if quite a mess with Aaron as well.

They just watched he knew they wanted a statement from his cousin right now as well he wandered how is little sister got herself if quite a mess with Aaron as well.

Kathy was with Luke and just looked and Says "So your Cousin's husband was actually Aaron McSweeney and she told him that he was Aaron Calloway that's something now as well. You know I'm exactly who I say now but one question here thow how come the Sheriff and some of the towns people don't like you and Bo now as well. I love you and I know I haven't grown up here like Katy,Lizzy,Julie and Daisy have so I really don't understand everything and Aaron looked ticked when Enos led him to his car I really don't think I want to visit my father at where he works out now Aaron looks dangerous, just as much as Freddy was now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.