The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"It doesn't matter because if I fired right now I would shatter your spine and then she wouldn't have to put up with you." Lizzy says.

Aaron Says "You wouldn't your boss get mad and who is your superior anyways now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Man I'd hate to see what Enos was like if he hated the guy. Zip ties are exceedingly hard to get out of." Lizzy says picking up Aaron's gun carefully and slowly sliding it into a plastic bag.

A Nurse Says "Julie is asleep, and she looks so relieved what was she through her blood pressure even went down as well."

Daisy said "im glad Julies okay, i though Aaron was about to kill me and the twins for a minute"

A Nurse Says "She will be now as well. But we just told her brother what her husband actually was doing and he was mad as well."

A Nurse Says "She will be now as well. But we just told her brother what her husband actually was doing and he was mad as well."

Daisy said "well Enos is mad right now, and when hes mad and he makes an arrest, lets just say, that once the guys are locked up, you never see them again"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.