The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy is stairing at Aaron and holding Rachelle "hey Aaron"

Aaron Says "Oh thanks I didn't know you and Julie's best friend as a FBI Agent now as well, I lost my job thanks to her and my wife just ran her mouth to her as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed "weve both always been scared of you, theres a fact that you didnt know"

Aaron had put the baby back down and found the restrains and worked their pretty okay and took the nurse call button away as well.

Daisy said "you never loved Julie, i know you didnt, you hate her, just like you hate me and Enos and the rest of Hazzard! why dont you just leave!"

Aaron Says "I can't I got twins with Julie now. Please Shut Up Daisy!"

Daisy said "sure you can go! Julie has plenty of people that can take care of her, and this is a free country, i have the freedom of speech and im using it now to prove my point!"

Aaron Says "I slipped away from Atlanta and got here as well. And the more they look into Julie and mine marriage they might think she was a part of what happened Daisy."

Aaron Says "I slipped away from Atlanta and got here as well. And the more they look into Julie and mine marriage they might think she was a part of what happened Daisy."

Daisy said "Julie isnt part of what happend, you were though, and now your taking your anger out on me! the one person that was there for you and Julie!"

Daisy said "Julie isnt part of what happend, you were though, and now your taking your anger out on me! the one person that was there for you and Julie!"

Aaron Says "Well listen, I'm in charge right now and besides being a deputy was crimping my style anyways."

Sensing something was wrong Lizzy left Julie and pulled her gun from the waistband of her pants. She slipped into Daisy's room and spotted Aaron with his back to her. Lizzy gripped her gun and shoved the barrel into the middle of his back. "Drop your gun and kick it away or I'll be forced to put a bullet through your spine, or your heart or your kidneys or your lung, hell maybe I'll put one through your kneecaps just for the hell of it." Lizzy hisses in his ear.

Sensing something was wrong Lizzy left Julie and pulled her gun from the waistband of her pants. She slipped into Daisy's room and spotted Aaron with his back to her. Lizzy gripped her gun and shoved the barrel into the middle of his back. "Drop your gun and kick it away or I'll be forced to put a bullet through your spine, or your heart or your kidneys or your lung, hell maybe I'll put one through your kneecaps just for the hell of it." Lizzy hisses in his ear.

Aaron dropped his gun and Says "Oh Damm."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.